Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There. And now we have officially come full circle. But please, keep us trapped in this perpetual loop of your poor reading comprehension, and ask again.

Interesting attempt considering I only asked once. But hey, if you you can't win an argument with logic why not resort to personal attacks, right?

:rolleyes2

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 4.56.44 PM.jpg

Interesting attempt considering I only asked once.

Oh Chronos... spoken like someone stuck in a time loop.

bbfp.gif

Why not just look for a Hulkbuster statue if you don't want to be able to pose it?

Why not just buy statues then

I was speaking specifically to you, wondering why you don’t collect statues if you don’t care about articulation.

I was simply asking why not collect statues if articulation isn't a concern.

tumblr_n507ev6E241smcbm7o1_500.gif

This is a pretty dumb discussion at the moment based or random speculation. I’ll be interested when we see some official release info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh Chronos... spoken like someone stuck in a time loop.

I asked you the question once and posed it as a broad inquiry to another user. The other two times you quoted were restating my original question because you seemed confused. What were you saying about reading comprehension?

tumblr_n507ev6E241smcbm7o1_500.gif

Regardless, I'll send you a PM so we can continue this pointless argument between ourselves without annoying other members of the board.

They could do both just like the MK42/43. Sell a PP for $500-$600 and fully articulated one for $1200-$1300.

They could. I have a feeling they'll go one way or the other. Time will tell. I'm genuinely curious to see how much they would charge for a PP version. Something tells me a lot of the savings wouldn't be passed on to the customer.

I agree that the savings won't be passed down to us, but it may be their way of keeping the price of the figure from skyrocketing.

I think the best middle ground would be the Red Snapper scenario. That was technically a Power Pose figure, but had bare minimum articulation that it would need. Other than the torso pivot, I loved the figure.

So if they made HB 2.0 PP but still with fully articulated arms, legs, head, and a swivel waist, I would be totally okay with that. So long as the torso and midsection aren't permanently turned in an awkward position like Red Snapper.

And even if it's a fully articulated release, I don't think it needs the ability to hold a figure like the AoU version.

I doubt there will a big HB suit up scene like in AOU so i would put money on it not opening up like V1. Maybe the helmet will lift up so you can see the head of the person inside (if it opens in the movie) but thats about it.

Maybe the helmet will lift up so you can see the head of the person inside (if it opens in the movie) but thats about it.

That would be good enough for me. I’m hoping they don’t design it for a figure to sit inside. Kind of a pointless feature (to me) and without it they could possibly improve articulation and reduce the cost.

Still using the statue for pics, so I'm guessing we won't see this solicited until much laterr

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Is anyone able to translate what the page says? Seeing the MMS designation gives me hope it's not just a statue! :yess:

That's pretty definitive to me. It's either MMS or it isn't. I doubt they would continue to use the MMS logo with it if they intended it to be PPS.

Last edited:
I would rather not spend a fortune on this, so hopefully since it's not made for another figure to be inserted inside, that it will be considerably cheaper than Mark 1. I pray it has a 6 in front of the price tag.

Back