Hot Toys Avengers: Infinity War 1/6th Hulkbuster 2.0 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to $110 in rewards ... thinking about using that along with the $40 off and free shipping on this but I can?t help but hesitate ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Up to $110 in rewards ... thinking about using that along with the $40 off and free shipping on this but I can?t help but hesitate ha

I'm still hesitating too. At that price, there are still a lot of other figures I would purchase first.

I decided to not wait ... Finally caved and blew my points on this and used the Hulkbuster40 code.

Not a bad deal.
1fd9ba109d0c14cbade4a298cc47c101.jpg

No regrets with this purchase! Saved about 80 bucks with spook savings. It?s impressive on the shelf, although it?s starting to get crowded. Working on some new shelf space for the avengers crew in a few months.

59520250279f8726d0141790bbdecfd2.jpg

Thanks! The one thing I'd love to try but assume I can't is removing the head and replacing with the Banner sculpt from the Avengers figure. Not sure how it would look anyway, but would love that as an option...

I've thought about that too. I always thought it would be cool to add the sculpt and a sound chip that says "HA! You guys are so screwed now!"

I'm thrilled people love this, but I feel like at the end of the day you're spending all of that money on just a power pose figure. Yes, it looks great on the shelf, but not for $400. That's just me.

I'm thrilled people love this, but I feel like at the end of the day you're spending all of that money on just a power pose figure. Yes, it looks great on the shelf, but not for $400. That's just me.

I thought about that too, but at the end of the day, I rarely re-pose my figures and if I posed this, it'd look very similar to the pose they selected. Getting it under $400 with spook tipped the scales for me. The other option is $1000+ for the poseable Hulkbuster and that was too much for me. This filled a gap in my collection and I can live with the Power Pose. To each their own though for sure.

I thought about that too, but at the end of the day, I rarely re-pose my figures and if I posed this, it'd look very similar to the pose they selected. Getting it under $400 with spook tipped the scales for me. The other option is $1000+ for the poseable Hulkbuster and that was too much for me. This filled a gap in my collection and I can live with the Power Pose. To each their own though for sure.

I feel the same I really like the pose they used. Also the thought a statue this size would cost just as much. Mine will be here Tuesday.

I just got this in the mail today. I know I’ve said this a lot about other hot toy figures and people say this a lot but pictures do not do this justice. All the pictures I’ve ever seen of this for some reason makes the paint look very flat. In person it’s really not the case it looks just as beautifully painted as all the other figures. Looking at it I can tell that it is vinyl but it doesn’t stop it from looking absolutely amazing. The feel of the vinyl does feel a little off but looking at it it just looks fantastic. It be awesome if I had a way to power this up by using an outlet and not having to worry about battery leakage. As this figure would just look amazing lit up and the fact that it only has one battery compartment is really nice.

This isn't strictly a statue is it? Was under the impression there was some limited poseability(if that's even a word)?

Dammit. Should?ve waited ... ordered this during spook. Would?ve been nice to get the gauntlet as well.

Back