1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better materials? Are you serious? Tell that to the people who have clothing and other things rotting on their HT figures, after only a couple of years. You can justify it to yourself all you want, but I've had my fill of HT for the most part.

Does that mean you will be taking your wonderful attitude elsewhere??? :hi5:

I've been collecting since roughly 2010 and over that time I can say that the quality has increased for the majority of their figures... The difference between the original Iron Man releases and the die-cast ones is VERY noticeable, even if they didn't use die-cast... There's an occasional stinker here and there, but I've never had a figure fall apart on me, not even leather peeling... The only QC issue I ever had was with A1 Cap, the red areas on his abdomen bled into the white areas, but a few uses of a tide stick took care of that. I will admit HT get's lazy with some accessories, but whining about a figure that doesn't come with accessories, for a character that would have no need for accessories is just dumb. Would you rather them throw in random crap and increase the price even more?

I understand that being priced out of a hobby you enjoy is frustrating, but being belligerent towards people that can still afford them will do nothing but make you seem like a cry baby. These aren't even close to necessities, so if you're going to be a jerk about it, nobody will have sympathy for you.

Last edited:
This piece looks phenomenal. And I'd be tempted to get it. Then I have to remind myself how much I dislike War Machine as a character and how Don Cheadle is annoying as him also. And thus, I am saved from this over £300 behemoth.

:clap

I applaud your discipline.

Another point you could add is that he's ugly AF, so def wouldn't want that unhelmeted headsculpt! :lol

$469 will make this the most expensive HT figure yet. Luckily, I have plenty of pending reward points that will shave a good one-third off the price of the figure. My plan is to wait for those points to mature before pre-ordering off SS.

Hulkbuster?[emoji848]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the point was, the human sized diecast line has gotten more and more expensive each year. We keep waiting for the day a Mark I-VII remake or a Mark 52 or 53 (not going to happen because of the script for Endgame, but it could have if they'd spread the character over a few more movies and didn't skip straight to the 85 for the final suit) hits $500.. It just about happened. Might yet if the Mark 1 is redone to complete the original set. Hard to compare Hulkbuster and even Igor because of their size.

I know all the suits I own and have ordered are progressively more expensive each time.. Mark 3dc, Mark 43, Mark 6dc, Mark 50, Mark 85

I've been collecting since roughly 2010 and over that time I can say that the quality has increased for the majority of their figures... The difference between the original Iron Man releases and the die-cast ones is VERY noticeable, even if they didn't use die-cast... There's an occasional stinker here and there, but I've never had a figure fall apart on me, not even leather peeling... The only QC issue I ever had was with A1 Cap, the red areas on his abdomen bled into the white areas, but a few uses of a tide stick took care of that. I will admit HT get's lazy with some accessories, but whining about a figure that doesn't come with accessories, for a character that would have no need for accessories is just dumb. Would you rather them throw in random crap and increase the price even more?

I understand that being priced out of a hobby you enjoy is frustrating, but being belligerent towards people that can still afford them will do nothing but make you seem like a cry baby. These aren't even close to necessities, so if you're going to be a jerk about it, nobody will have sympathy for you.

Hmmm i will have try the tide stick trick. My A1 is boxed up right now but it did have a slight bleed also.

I really like this one but I already have 7 HT figures on pre-order including a Hulkbuster 1.0 and the two versions of the MK 85. I think this is the most I've ever had on pre-order. I love that these are coming out but these guys need to seriously stop for a little while and give my wallet a break!!

I remember the days when $310 was considered expensive for the MK 42. Can you believe Starboost was ONLY $270?!?!

I really like this one but I already have 7 HT figures on pre-order including a Hulkbuster 1.0 and the two versions of the MK 85. I think this is the most I've ever had on pre-order. I love that these are coming out but these guys need to seriously stop for a little while and give my wallet a break!!

I remember the days when $310 was considered expensive for the MK 42. Can you believe Starboost was ONLY $270?!?!

Yeah and you'll be looking back in 2-3 years time and be like wow, remember when $470 was cheap!?! :lol

I remember buying a brand new Avengers MK6 from SSC for $189 the day it went up for PO ($204 shipped) :lol

The coolest thing was it went up for PO around 10am and i had a shipping notice 6 hours later on the same day.

Obviously i dont get the sentiments of you all senior collectors. Look at this though, i think this looks pretty sweet :shrug:

And we are one big happy collector family lol...:wave:
30379366a645f54ac4735be90afd2813.jpg

Obviously i dont get the sentiments of you all senior collectors. Look at this though, i think this looks pretty sweet :shrug:

And we are one big happy collector family lol...:wave:
30379366a645f54ac4735be90afd2813.jpg

I will futz with these two until I get the pose as close to this as possible! It's just awesome to me. Rocket became a favorite of mine during Infinity War and continued that through Endgame. This is him finally getting the biggest gun of all!

I will futz with these two until I get the pose as close to this as possible! It's just awesome to me. Rocket became a favorite of mine during Infinity War and continued that through Endgame. This is him finally getting the biggest gun of all!
:cheers: :hi5: me too!!! And the iron patriot's color really grown on me. Dont mine having him other than reg. black i.e. warmachine. Would like it even better in gunmetal.....you listening hottoys? (Lol).... Gunmetal would look mean as ******.

Back