1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m disappointed that it’s die cast, as I might’ve been able to afford a plastic one, but I’m not sure I would’ve actually bought a blue and red suit as my first war machine anyways.

I also wish the circles lit up red, because that was one of the coolest things about this suit. Nice that there’s a head sculpt though. I’m guessing full head, considering that last scene with his helmet off.

So far the Mark IV is still my favourite war machine, but if they release a black version of this (which is what I thought it was in my first watch-through. Hadn’t seen any trailers), that might change.

Does anyone know if this is coming with a full Rhodey headsculpt or face in helmet one? It's really hard to tell from the description.

I was thinking the same thing so I checked out the description for the Mark IV and it says: "One (1) newly painted helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Don Cheadle as James Rhodes in the movie with removable mask".

So they made it clear it is helmeted and just newly painted. The Endgame Iron Patriot, on the other hand, does not say helmeted and it says its newly developed so a full head sculpt has a very good chance of happening even though they didn't tease a blurred picture like they usually do.

The paint really pops but every photoshop of the promo scheme screams slam dunk. Overall not enough screen time and a little too extra for me.

No DoN cHeAdLe HeAdScUlPt WhAt A rIpOfF
30e6675dde1fcf2d5cf58be9875f5758.jpg

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

6 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
16 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
This is pulled from SSC
Which is it? 6 seems like what it has. 16 would be nice as then the other round pieces could light up.

I’m disappointed that it’s die cast, as I might’ve been able to afford a plastic one, but I’m not sure I would’ve actually bought a blue and red suit as my first war machine anyways.

I also wish the circles lit up red, because that was one of the coolest things about this suit. Nice that there’s a head sculpt though. I’m guessing full head, considering that last scene with his helmet off.

So far the Mark IV is still my favourite war machine, but if they release a black version of this (which is what I thought it was in my first watch-through. Hadn’t seen any trailers), that might change.

I mean, they haven't made a plastic War Machine in years now. They're not going to start again now.

No DoN cHeAdLe HeAdScUlPt WhAt A rIpOfF
30e6675dde1fcf2d5cf58be9875f5758.jpg

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

They finally are giving him a large base so he can stand on it and not the same base as every other figure in the line!

I'm getting Rocket... And this as his accessory [emoji23] Rocket's biggest gun yet.

I was on the fence about getting this considering how little screen time it had in the movie, but it looked great in person at SDCC! It looked especially awesome with Rocket on the shoulder.

As many said, I'll have the Mark IV serve as my typical WM colors and then this. Pretty sure that'll be it for WM in my collection.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I have ordered the battle damaged MKLXXXV now in the sideline of this one. This is one beauty.

This piece looks phenomenal. And I'd be tempted to get it. Then I have to remind myself how much I dislike War Machine as a character and how Don Cheadle is annoying as him also. And thus, I am saved from this over £300 behemoth.

$469 will make this the most expensive HT figure yet. Luckily, I have plenty of pending reward points that will shave a good one-third off the price of the figure. My plan is to wait for those points to mature before pre-ordering off SS.

This piece looks phenomenal. And I'd be tempted to get it. Then I have to remind myself how much I dislike War Machine as a character and how Don Cheadle is annoying as him also. And thus, I am saved from this over £300 behemoth.

If its any consolation, I also browse threads for figures I have no interest in. I guess I'm just nosy. :)

Back