1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wearing that Rhodes really should have said this at some point :lol

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021 so not to long of a wait compared to the BD 85
'' Hey Pepper, don't worry, me and my team of ultimate bad asses are here to protect you''. :)

4BfPldX.jpg

Concept art version.. or maybe cameo in Shang-Chi?

After watching EndGame i didn't like the Iron Patriot color scheme. But when HT showed Iron Patriot I dislike War Machine color scheme :lol

One of the highlights of SDCC for me, love it but a bit disappointed to see that the 'circles' don't light up ?
I know it's a prototype but I would have thought they'd have had them showing if they intended to light them ?

Looking through the stills available online though, they don't appear to be lit all the time, in fact I think this is the only scene with them on? :wink1:
gdHebTA.jpg

Can’t find a direct analog of the Secret Base price, but the math suggests he’ll be $450-460 at Sideshow.

There are going to be a lot of POs coming through soon. Not sure I want this one as it is now, but I'm sure they'll recolor it at some point.

I think Hot Toys would be crazy not to make a War Machine paint job variant of this. Would definitely PO if they did. The Iron Patriot colors just don't do it for me and there weren't any "epic" moments on screen to convince myself it'll be worth the price tag.

That said, a display with the mk85 and Pepper would look stunning on shelf. Can't wait to see those pictures in here 3 or so years from now :lol

I'm of the same opinion right now. This has an impressive array of weaponry, but unlike WM Mark IV I don't recall seeing any of it actually being used in the final battle. I suppose if I go frame-by-frame through it when I get the blu-ray I might, but that's not quite the same as seeing WM IV in action over Wakanda. That said, if this was a WM I'd be all over it. :lol

Is it assumed that Rhodey was using this armor and operating as Iron Patriot post-snap, or do folks think this was the first use of this armor?

I have 6 gray and silver Warmachine armors already at this point. I'm not heartbroken that this one isn't ALSO gray and silver. I think it looks good both ways, but even if the choice were presented, I think the blue and red are a nice change of pace. I like variety.

Some people out there only collect 1 version of each character, and so I understand the idea that this might be a disappointment for those wanting it to be their "one warmachine." But Hot Toys did put out five previous figures of Warmachine that meet that criteria for those collectors.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The rather fantastic looking Mk IV will serve my silver & grey needs...and he will contrast nicely against thicc Patriot & Quantum Rhodey. And that will be me done with War Machine.

Back