1/6 Hot Toys - Avengers: Endgame Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he not include Rocket?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rocket is available separately...

67167347_10156390436997344_1972613466132840448_o.jpg

Hmm I wonder if they'll do a Deluxe Rocket with 2 head sculpts...?

Yeah, im kinda meh about this head, though its probably the best one of the three to use with the Iron Patriot in a nice diormama display. I dont think id pony up for another deluxe set though, itd be cool if Iron Patriot came with one cause his price is gunna be ****ing insane

Yeah, im kinda meh about this head, though its probably the best one of the three to use with the Iron Patriot in a nice diormama display. I dont think id pony up for another deluxe set though, itd be cool if Iron Patriot came with one cause his price is gunna be ****ing insane

This and the BD85 are going for $362 overseas so maybe $415 to $430 on SSC

Diecast? That seems wholly unnecessary. Just an excuse to charge collectors more.

Something like $485 feels optimistic for me. Could be closer to or over $500.

Looks amazing but I thought there would be some version of a Rhodey head included.

this will be the war machine figure that surpassed the 2 kilos mark :clap

and for the first time in 9 years , a newly developed cheadle sculpt!

I think Hot Toys would be crazy not to make a War Machine paint job variant of this. Would definitely PO if they did. The Iron Patriot colors just don't do it for me and there weren't any "epic" moments on screen to convince myself it'll be worth the price tag.

That said, a display with the mk85 and Pepper would look stunning on shelf. Can't wait to see those pictures in here 3 or so years from now :lol

Wearing that Rhodes really should have said this at some point :lol

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2020 – Q1, 2021 so not to long of a wait compared to the BD 85

I'm 100% sure they will..........easy money. Would they wait until after this is out or do it before as a exclusive is the question.

Back