1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something a bit different for all you people out there with a spare armoured Thanos perhaps :lol

Wow, that takes a lot of creativity and dedication! It's interesting to watch but I don't have the courage to do it to my own figures.

117207880_3552921581419039_2542997161757544064_n.jpg

117256646_10207469688735881_8111165501739365188_o.jpg

Nice close up

Does the restraint from the Mark L accessory set fit on the gauntlet for this Thanos?

I know it's not accurate, but the armor looks a lot cooler than nightclub dad Thanos.

Something a bit different for all you people out there with a spare armoured Thanos perhaps :lol

That?s pretty cool. I?d like to see a farmer Thanos using the pants and boots from the IW one with a torn up white T-shirt and charred arm and gauntlet

I love this guy! This is my first Hot Toys purchase and I'm really glad I stuck with my pre-order. The lights on my gauntlet start to get really dim if I leave them on for a few minutes. Is this normal?

I love this guy! This is my first Hot Toys purchase and I'm really glad I stuck with my pre-order. The lights on my gauntlet start to get really dim if I leave them on for a few minutes. Is this normal?
Pretty much. The batteries provided aren't exactly Durcells or Energizers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Got mine yesterday. Was so reluctant as I've no big figures and was scared of the presence in the case.

Oh my Thor, he is immense. You don't get a true sense of scale untill you get him in hand.
In my head I was thinking, I'll be able to sit him down or power pose him bending a knee to fit in a standard detolf shelf. Lmao, he looked like he had constipation and he had a look....no he was genuinely staring evil laser beams at me.

Anyho, I had some shelf brackets from a while ago when I was aiming to get Ultron Hulk, lowered a shelf (my anti heroes now state evils at me instead) and Thanos stand proud and almost as the collections leader. That armour (yes U, I'm English thank you), the case lights just bounce off it so well, even though the armour seems NMM.
I only wish I had a member of the Black Order to go with him, any member would be a great fit.

Just thought I'd add a bad phone picture, something extra for people to see that may be on the fence.
776cc2ffabfd2389e5e4f13d4fbb00f9.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Nice one Cloud Warrior. One small tip. I think I'd reposition that extended finger gauntlet. Looks like it's going for his tender zone !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one Cloud Warrior. One small tip. I think I'd reposition that extended finger gauntlet. Looks like it's going for his tender zone !!

It needed to be said

Collectors...I am at a dilemma...I have the option of either pre-ordering this much wanted hot toys end game captain America.
I also can order this Endgame Thanos...not the pre-order battle damaged but the one that is out now...but not both.

I do not want to have the Captain America to sell out on me as if I order Thanos now...I will have to wait about 3 Months in order to pay off other figures I have on flex pay as well as payment installments on Thanos.

The cool thing is I will receive Endgame Thanos in about a week but of course this new Captain America will be quite a wait.

So what do I do? Buy Thanos and wait 3 Months and pre-order Captain America...taking a chance on captain America going out of stock...or pre-order Captain America endgame now and wait 3 Months and hope that Endgame Thanos is still up for sale? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Collectors...I am at a dilemma...I have the option of either pre-ordering this much wanted hot toys end game captain America.
I also can order this Endgame Thanos...not the pre-order battle damaged but the one that is out now...but not both.

I do not want to have the Captain America to sell out on me as if I order Thanos now...I will have to wait about 3 Months in order to pay off other figures I have on flex pay as well as payment installments on Thanos.

The cool thing is I will receive Endgame Thanos in about a week but of course this new Captain America will be quite a wait.

So what do I do? Buy Thanos and wait 3 Months and pre-order Captain America...taking a chance on captain America going out of stock...or pre-order Captain America endgame now and wait 3 Months and hope that Endgame Thanos is still up for sale? Thanks in advance.

In my opinion, there is a better chance for Thanos to be available for several reasons: 1) More expensive than Cap, 2) Bigger figure that requires more shelf space, 3) There is a Battle Damaged Thanos coming up while there is no other Cap coming (for now).

That being said, there are no guarantees about the future. My suggestion is to buy the figure that you prefer first then take a chance on the other one.

Last edited:

It's unwise to keep all infinity stones together ! .Lmao

ATM I yo-yo between the gauntlet holding his helmet or closed.

Sometimes at the angle I sit to watch tv/play video games, I see Thanos and his head just seems to small and angular with the helmet. Unhelmed looks a bit more pleasing at times, but then full armoured is why I waited for this Vs Infinity War.
My hate and love for being a figure and not a statue collector, it can be changed.

Thanks for any e likes, always like to have feedback.
Still may make the sitting stone at some point as a back drop piece but standing does seem to give the most presence.

Oh and to add to the user's decision over this or a Cap.
Go with whatever you can afford comfortably or what would fit in your collection more Vs a like mentality.
Prices can increase over time and it almost seems random what can become the next money black hole.

I debated on getting this Thanos or a Ronin deluxe, hoping the Ronin will keep a similar price for a year due to having a lot of Hawkeye's out now. But it's a crap shoot to guess. I thought Thanos now also because I got him of eBay, a half year early than in the UK retail and about ?150 cheaper too.

Currently debating on the Far from Home Spiderman with drone or a Newt Scramander. Can get Spiderman ?100 cheaper but I have a gut feeling Newt may be a slow to got to heat but then have a high price.

Need dice to decide these things, but then another set to decide if I keep to the firsts results.
Indecisive FTL

Tough decision, I can only offer a few tidbits to consider, Cap is supposed to come out end of the year/ new year. As with most releases, there could be a delay esp with the pandemic. I am also pretty confident that the cap will have fairly large orders as he's a popular/character and instrumental in EG so he should be available for quite some time after. This version of Thanos at the moment is dropping in price overseas. I suspect it had to do with the battle damage version shortly after this preorder, but many were stuck with original preorder. When the battle damage comes out, i also suspect many will sell this version so there's a good possibility of getting it in after market as well for a decent price. Either way, i think these two will be available for a while. (sometimes I look at sideshow's giveaways as well, usually they give away figures that are in abundance in stock) Thanos is this month's giveaway.

I'd be a bit wary to put down a NRD on the Endgame Cap, because it has a number of issues right now.

Back