1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see everyone is receiving their Thanos. After having him for a few days, I personally think the sword and regular left hand is the way to go. Gauntlet and armor look is cool, but eh, while in full armor, I think the sword gives him so much more presence.

Really impressed with this figure. One of my favorites in my 70+ figure collection.

Glad to see everyone is receiving their Thanos. After having him for a few days, I personally think the sword and regular left hand is the way to go. Gauntlet and armor look is cool, but eh, while in full armor, I think the sword gives him so much more presence.

Really impressed with this figure. One of my favorites in my 70+ figure collection.

I wholeheartedly agree. To quote my favorite Sith Lord - "Impressive. Most impressive." A quick phone snap:

Armored Thanos.jpg

Like quite a few others here, I just got this armored up bad boy in. Man he does not disappoint! He has great shelf presence as well as being a welcomed upgrade from the infinity war version(which I own as well). Articulation is great and no problem standing without the need of a stand. Here's a pic of my infinity war/endgame shelves.Endgame 2.jpg

Attachments

• inf war 2.jpg
    inf war 2.jpg
    329.3 KB · Views: 211
My wife said this looked 'effing cool', so that was all the enabling I required.

Bought one today, can't wait.

Gotta love when the wifey goes along with collecting! My wife is the same exact way. So much actually that she purchased roadworn thor off Ebay without my knowledgeable, that was one hell of a surprise for me lol.

Like quite a few others here, I just got this armored up bad boy in. Man he does not disappoint! He has great shelf presence as well as being a welcomed upgrade from the infinity war version(which I own as well). Articulation is great and no problem standing without the need of a stand. Here's a pic of my infinity war/endgame shelves.View attachment 489137
Hey zalesk37, are you planning on getting the battle damaged version Avengers Endgame Armored Thanos? [I ask, as it would look awesome to have regular Armored Thanos in the middle, with Infinity War Thanos on the left, and battle damaged Endgame Thanos on the right]. :)

Finally got my shipping soon e-mail. I have captain marvel on the way now and this shipping next week my 4 month drought of no new hot toys will be over soon.

I finally got a shipping notice.

I filed a help request with Sideshow about the status of my order appearing to be stuck. They assured me it was not, and then I got my shipping notice a few days later.

Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not. All that really matters is that I am finally getting this guy.

Impressive Indeed!!

Congrats on the fig! Can't wait to receive my box. PCZ sent me the remainder of my charge today...I shall have the box in hand within 1-2 weeks! :clap

Thanks guys! Hey G - I think the little old lady porch pirate may have been my new neighbors' mom! :horror I was working on my sprinkler system in the front yard yesterday when the UPS truck roared passed and stopped in front of their house instead of mine. I watched the driver casually walk to their front porch and drop off my Thanos, oblivious to my calling and waving to him thanks to whatever was playing in his ear buds. I walked over to grab it and an elderly woman appeared at the same time to see what was dropped off. I'm not 100% certain it's the same woman, but it seems likely. I'm guessing they're having her live with them while COVID is rampant. Anyway, after a brief tug-of-war I knocked her down and ran away with my Thanos. Just kidding! She was very nice and readily handed him over, albeit with a "these guys need to learn how to read addresses" comment. :lol

This guy does look great...easily the most impressive figure from the Endgame line released thus far.

Going to hold firm and wait it out for BD Thanos, though.

Hey zalesk37, are you planning on getting the battle damaged version Avengers Endgame Armored Thanos? [I ask, as it would look awesome to have regular Armored Thanos in the middle, with Infinity War Thanos on the left, and battle damaged Endgame Thanos on the right]. :)

Im definitely planning on getting the battle damaged thanos as well. Having all three on a shelf would be pretty bad ass!

Thanks guys! Hey G - I think the little old lady porch pirate may have been my new neighbors' mom! :horror I was working on my sprinkler system in the front yard yesterday when the UPS truck roared passed and stopped in front of their house instead of mine. I watched the driver casually walk to their front porch and drop off my Thanos, oblivious to my calling and waving to him thanks to whatever was playing in his ear buds. I walked over to grab it and an elderly woman appeared at the same time to see what was dropped off. I'm not 100% certain it's the same woman, but it seems likely. I'm guessing they're having her live with them while COVID is rampant. Anyway, after a brief tug-of-war I knocked her down and ran away with my Thanos. Just kidding! She was very nice and readily handed him over, albeit with a "these guys need to learn how to read addresses" comment. :lol

Lmao, I'm glad you introduced her to a nice friendly neighborhood "who's boss" and to never steal your jacking hand otherwise she'll get the backhand! :lol

Back