1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my charging email too, strangely there is no shipping cost estimate yet. I can't help but imagine this gif as the head of Sideshow shipping sitting back trying to figure out how much to overcharge this time...
4192aa4b92cf2a6d914cf1f4ab871d19.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

I look forward then to my charging/shipping emails then. I was expecting them to ship late march or early april, so for me this is a nice surprise.

That left hand on the new Thanos with the Gauntlet is out of proportion. The wrist on the left arm/gauntlet starts at the right's mid-forearm.
The IW Thanos looks correct though.

That left hand on the new Thanos with the Gauntlet is out of proportion. The wrist on the left arm/gauntlet starts at the right's mid-forearm.

Damn it! Now I can't unsee that! The proportion is def off!

I think that in this particular photo the gauntlet hand is pushed further into the articulated socket on armored Thanos.

Damn it! Now I can't unsee that! The proportion is def off!

Jesus that looks horrible it has the NECA short leg disease but on the arm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a screen capture from a review. They length looks OK to me.

Thanos snapshot.jpg

Yes looking at that image and me messing about with different poses
Its my opinion but I think this is the best pose to have it
No need to worry about damaging the arm, you can pose it like this with the gauntlet up without even bending the arm.
I think he looks more menacing

8EA7725D-9725-4754-A523-AB6A2D5CD4FB.jpgE74CB3E5-7B27-44EF-B224-94E8485735D1.jpg

Is the new Thanos' stand a new stand? I don't recall any rectangular stands being that large, as wide as the other ones.
I watched a review a month or so ago that they said it was the same stand a generic 1/4 scale hot toys comes on. If that helps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I watched a review a month or so ago that they said it was the same stand a generic 1/4 scale hot toys comes on. If that helps.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oh ok, I was wondering if it'd be something new or if it could be for new diecasts. They give the War Machine Mk 4 this tiny stand that he can barely fit on.

The left arm is flexed forward a bit & the hand gauntlet was pushed in too much. Look at the length of the gauntlet compared to the IW, it?s not the same length

Even accounting for slight differences in how the arms are positioned, it is shorter. I wonder if you could fudge it slightly by not connecting the gauntlet all the way into the arm. I know I won't be having him with both arms down, so it isn't a complete dealbreaker for me. I'd still be on the lookout for DIY fixes or holding out for a decent third party gauntlet.

No need to worry about damaging the arm, you can pose it like this with the gauntlet up without even bending the arm.

Thanks for the tip James! That's exactly how I plan on posing his left arm.

View attachment 477962View attachment 477963

no offense intended, but with that intense of an expression, without a correspondingly dynamic body pose, to me he comes across like an old many in a car who just got cut off by some 12 yr olds on bikes and had to slam on the brakes.
It's like rage and impotence at the same time.
"Make The Universe Great Again!"

Yeah he needs to be more posed to look more natural with that sculpt.

I'm going to go with this pose but with his helmet on and Infinity Gauntlet on his left hand.

Looks battle ready, dynamic pose and doesn't stress his elbow joint.

84712957_10156878783842344_1080565616500277248_o.jpg

Can someone please share a link to the thread discussing the Battle Damaged Version? The search tool has not worked for me for several months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back