1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine today, and here some shots incl comparison. It's not studio quality, but you'll get the idea - the paint difference on the gauntlet is rather obvious. I'm fine with it, if it's more movie accurate.

Awesome stuff Xenomorph. Thanks for the pics.

I assume you'll be doing one of your excellent HD video reviews ?? Do you think you could be "the One" who puts the pre-bent arm from IW on the EG version ? That would be great !

Great pictures, xenom0rph!

I like that the EG gauntlet is a different color 'gold' than his armor gold -- whereas the IW gauntlet is the same color as the gold in his outfit.

I do however like the darker shade of purple of the IW headsculpts.

Yeah that's the most extreme Gauntlet colour difference I've seen. Might be Xenomorphs pics accentuate it ?? But it's significantly golder.

Great pictures, xenom0rph!

I like that the EG gauntlet is a different color 'gold' than his armor gold -- whereas the IW gauntlet is the same color as the gold in his outfit.

I do however like the darker shade of purple of the IW headsculpts.

I think that some of the photos show the EG version to be darker, some the IW darker. I'll have to see it in hand, but know I'll like them both. Feel like the only way to display this guy is with his helmet on for sure though!

I will wait on the V2 battle damage 2.0 until they release the second batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?m more than certain they?ll make another BD version, but fortunately, I have no interest in a BD Thanos. This figure already includes what I want out of a Thanos figure: helmet, armored look with some scuffing, blade, regular hands, Infinity Gauntlet. As I?ve mentioned before, you get both IW and EG looks out of it.

Unless the BD look is essentially what the outfit looked like for the entire film or is extremely iconic, BD figures generally don?t appeal to me, as they?re too scene specific and I prefer to have the more pure representations of outfits that characters wore.

I like that too. I also like how the helmet helps conceal the neck seam a bit.

Famous last words. :)

BD Thanos with interchangeable clean armor, poseable gauntlet WITH SNAP and brighter light-up stones, more articulation due to the BD armor, more accurate paint, and a third new sculpt - sneering grin Thanos.

True. :lol

Hmm...

- Interchangeable clean armor: already got clean armor
- Posable gauntlet with snap: no interest in Nano Gauntlet
- Brighter light-up stones: I don?t use electronics anyway
- More accurate paint: I?ll give them that. :lol
- Third new sneering grin sculpt: hmm...nah

- Interchangeable clean armor: already got clean armor - clean AND battle damage though
- Posable gauntlet with snap: no interest in Nano Gauntlet - not Nano... snap configuration on the fingers
- Brighter light-up stones: I don?t use electronics anyway - sad
- More accurate paint: I?ll give them that. :lol
- Third new sneering grin sculpt: hmm...nah - oh come on...

I'm probably not going to get either, but if I did I'm sure it'd be the BD one. The reveal of the BD Mark 85 was basically all I wanted from that suit in the movie and was glad I didn't order the regular Mark 85. So I'm figuring the BD Thanos would have the Hulk gauntlet and stuff that I want to represent the movie. I really don't care to represent him for 30 seconds in IW that he had this suit. If anything they could've made the soul stone removable so it'd at least be actually accurate to that scene.

- Interchangeable clean armor: already got clean armor - clean AND battle damage though
- Posable gauntlet with snap: no interest in Nano Gauntlet - not Nano... snap configuration on the fingers

If it doesn?t include a Nano Gauntlet though to go along with the interchangeable BD armor pieces, then I?m going to have to bow out.

I love armored Thanos but I'm not a huge fan of EG.... that's a problem. Thankfully, at least IW covers both bases for the outfits offered.

Same. I consider it Avengers Thanos, since it covers both IW and EG.

I'm probably not going to get either, but if I did I'm sure it'd be the BD one. The reveal of the BD Mark 85 was basically all I wanted from that suit in the movie and was glad I didn't order the regular Mark 85. So I'm figuring the BD Thanos would have the Hulk gauntlet and stuff that I want to represent the movie. I really don't care to represent him for 30 seconds in IW that he had this suit. If anything they could've made the soul stone removable so it'd at least be actually accurate to that scene.

That 30 seconds in IW though is when he kicked Asgard?s and Hulk?s ass.

Got mine today, and here some shots incl comparison. It's not studio quality, but you'll get the idea - the paint difference on the gauntlet is rather obvious. I'm fine with it, if it's more movie accurate.

81961683_2665523056836248_5377919381013528576_o.jpg

82398110_2665522760169611_8007798474206609408_o.jpg

81644264_2665522406836313_9199129467614658560_o.jpg

81687992_2665522923502928_668318313079635968_o.jpg

81882298_2665522973502923_7084944520671920128_o.jpg

82120921_2665522813502939_8441016771493756928_o.jpg

Yes, thanks so much for these comparison photos, they are fantastic!

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 12.58.46 PM.jpeg

I need this guy

iron-man-mark-lxxxv-battle-damaged-version-special-edition_marvel_gallery_5d361e17f4197.jpg

to go with this guy

Lot of money to spend on 3 big purple guys but i thought grimace was cool as a kid so that might have something to do with it :lol

EG will be the collection where you can have a row of figures with raised gauntlet hands, all lighted up.

Democratised power.. who will snap first?

On one hand an imposing and gorgeous visual representation of a character into toy form especially with those heads.

But in another hand a massive massive failure of an expensive action figure due to chosen materials for the arm were he is nothing more than just a statue and a poorly posed statue at that!

Everybody wants that Stark gauntlet and for what you can only point it towards the ground lol

$400+ action figure with arms that look like they belong on a $10 stretch Armstrong lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back