1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It sucks that the GOTG version is so small. I actually liked the design of that Armor more than the EG version. Looking forward to getting my third Thanos.

Man all that comparison and they didn't even check if the pre-bent arm fits on the Armoured version. I mean I'm sure it will, however that's what a lot of people want to know. It does look like the shoulder piece will still sit in place OK even without magnet. If not, a bit of blu tack or something should suffice.

someone in the comment section of that comparison video asked if you can fit the bent arm on the armored version and he responded:
"yes you cannnn !! I forgot to include in my review becoz try to make it short but still long actually haha"

someone in the comment section of that comparison video asked if you can fit the bent arm on the armored version and he responded:
"yes you cannnn !! I forgot to include in my review becoz try to make it short but still long actually haha"

Oh great thanks for that pickup !

Now you'll be able to pose Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet with his fist clenched, with the power stone lit up, to replicate the scene at the beginning of Infinity War where he says, ''I AM!!!''.:)

Man all that comparison and they didn't even check if the pre-bent arm fits on the Armoured version. I mean I'm sure it will, however that's what a lot of people want to know. It does look like the shoulder piece will still sit in place OK even without magnet. If not, a bit of blu tack or something should suffice.

Yeah, the Guardians version does look bad., But I guess Marvel must have also changed their data on how big he actually is in the "real world" :lol.

I was thinking that too. He did mention though that the forearms on the EG Thanos wore more slim than the IW, so I just figured that the IW fixed-bent arm would look a bit disproportionate on EG Thanos. Apparently, it is able to fit though according to what posts above say. However, I wonder if the armor pieces will fit on it?

That arm will probably go for a lot now on the secondary.

Hey, can anyone recommend anywhere I might be able to pick up the bent arm? I have the EG version on order but not getting the IW one so really keen to get that part now I know it fits! Cant see anyone selling it on ebay or Facebook marketplace tho

I prefer the color on the new gauntlet on the EG Thanos.

If memory serves, it also looks like the green stone on the thumb lights up brighter than it does on the IW Thanos -- I never remember seeing the green stone that bright before.

tumblr_p8618fdTZv1tvlodpo3_500.gifv

Oh I'm gonna get that arm :wink1:

So in order to use the bent arm, you can place the magnet shoulder piece and the gauntlet but not the arm strap? Is that correct?

It does seem like since the bicep armor can come off and basically has a strap that there will be a way to get it to work. Might need a tiny bit of modding but I have a feeling we can get it to if we really want.

The actual figure itself without the armor seems smaller and tighter throughout than the IW version even the gauntlet is shorter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does seem like since the bicep armor can come off and basically has a strap that there will be a way to get it to work. Might need a tiny bit of modding but I have a feeling we can get it to if we really want.

Yes, even if the strap needs to be modded with a bit of black elastic strap that's OK. That can be purchased easily.

The should piece looks like it sits on there pretty good as it is. Probably fine once you get him posed and just add the shoulder piece last.....like the cherry on the cake :)

Got mine today, and here some shots incl comparison. It's not studio quality, but you'll get the idea - the paint difference on the gauntlet is rather obvious. I'm fine with it, if it's more movie accurate.

81961683_2665523056836248_5377919381013528576_o.jpg

82398110_2665522760169611_8007798474206609408_o.jpg

81644264_2665522406836313_9199129467614658560_o.jpg

81687992_2665522923502928_668318313079635968_o.jpg

81882298_2665522973502923_7084944520671920128_o.jpg

82120921_2665522813502939_8441016771493756928_o.jpg

Great pictures, xenom0rph!

I like that the EG gauntlet is a different color 'gold' than his armor gold -- whereas the IW gauntlet is the same color as the gold in his outfit.

I do however like the darker shade of purple of the IW headsculpts.

Back