1/6 Hot Toys Avengers: Endgame - Armored Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A diecast Iron Spidey is the real endgame.

lol Right!

I don’t know; I had the GOTG armored Thanos. Made me realize die-cast and soft goods go a long way toward separating collectibles from just big plastic toys. I wish I could almost see how it feels in hand before putting my money down

im going for this version of Thanos because i like this more then the version from the infinity war :clap

Both are cool, but I think this version is more versatile. However, if I were able to get IW Thanos for cheaper than this one, I’d have no qualms about getting that one.

Both versions are very good. Before EG, I was going to keep my IW order because he was the winner Thanos and I didn't think that they would include gauntlet in this one. So I canceled IW and ordered armored.
EG Thanos didn't win but he was ruthless and more scary than his previous version. I also loved his double sword, his look was awesome in EG imo.

Both versions are very good. Before EG, I was going to keep my IW order because he was the winner Thanos and I didn't think that they would include gauntlet in this one. So I canceled IW and ordered armored.
EG Thanos didn't win but he was ruthless and more scary than his previous version. I also loved his double sword, his look was awesome in EG imo.

Exactly what I did. It's great we get the choice for whoever to take the one they like the best. Be it visual look, movie plot/ending etc.

Just such a great character.

I kinda just realized Thanos’ Endgame sword is just a giant-ass version of the switchblade he gave Gamora. XD

84456bbe80e6132e166c12e1298790f0.jpg

526c0be2f630c9d0a51e164de1b30860.jpg

Two movies now and no company has attempted to make a removable Gauntlet on a Thanos figure.

Not even Hasbro :slap

Yeah, I agree he looks more imposing and formidable in the armor. That’s when he usually did most of his ass-kicking. He beat up Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, and Captain Marvel in it.

im happy that i didnt buy the iw version of thanos because i like this version more then the iw one.
Also a better figure to pose with the mark L in a fight stand together :ccheerlea

Yeah, I agree he looks more imposing and formidable in the armor. That’s when he usually did most of his ass-kicking. He beat up Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hulk, and Captain Marvel in it.

Yep, love his brutal fighting style too. Those fight scenes at the end with him vs those guys were epic.

Not only the end of EG, but IW as well. Thor and Hulk in IW. This figure to me can represent both films.

Hmm, I can still cancel my IW pre-order and eat a 10% loss. Do I want to wait another year though? Tough to say.

Back