1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure what this means for the armor, but in their line reveal video from this morning, Iron Studios refers to the final battle War Machine as (just gonna spoiler tag this as to not hurt any butts, embargo lifts tomorrow :naughty)
Spoiler Spoiler:

Not sure what this means for the armor, but in their line reveal video from this morning, Iron Studios refers to the final battle War Machine as (just gonna spoiler tag this as to not hurt any butts, embargo lifts tomorrow :naughty)
Spoiler Spoiler:

Such a weird decision, but it makes sense with what's in the movie.

^ Actually it makes no sense being as IP is NORMAN OSBORN! Rhodey is ****ing war machine and it pisses me off they keep doing this IP crap.

On the bright side, they could still bring him in later and have him adopt the name/armor as a way to win more favor, given it already is a known patriotic symbol.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You did not see the fight between War Machine and Thanos???

It was epic!!

Just kidding. It did not do anything. 3rd act was supposed to be longer but a lot was cut because it was so long already.

I'm still buying IP 2.0 when it shows up for PO and Spolier tags are not needed anymore

Surely couldn't have hurt to include like 30 secs of wm/patriot in action in the 3rd act. Him just appearing out of nowhere in the beginning of the battle and at the end just makes little sense considering how much screen time rhodey had in the film.

You did not see the fight between War Machine and Thanos???

It was epic!!

Just kidding. It did not do anything. 3rd act was supposed to be longer but a lot was cut because it was so long already.

I'm still buying IP 2.0 when it shows up for PO and Spolier tags are not needed anymore
Well here's hoping for an extended version when it gets released on blu-ray

Better look at War Machine with Rocket, when I see this i think this time rocker will be release with War Machine xD

60345221_604710090046793_5273458264477007872_n.jpg

59905921_418943975352981_1236978472765620224_n.jpg

As a War Machine fan, I wonder what lead to that final battle suit being in an Iron Patriot color scheme when clearly there is evidence it was supposed to be regular War Machine colors.

Whether Iron Man 3 or this end battle scene in Endgame, I have never liked Rhodey in the IP colors as well. As a comic fan, he is War Machine or Iron Man.

There is also a "War Machine Buster" lego set.

It is just assumed Rhodey found this suit in the rubble or something, after the 006 got wrecked?

I would much rather they had stuck with the grey/black war machine colors for it, but i'd still buy that. Hell, they may even repaint it in war machine colors just because they know people like me would get that too. :lol

Back