1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, was there ever a WM this bulk with smiliar color scheme in the comic?

Sure was! Sort of...

large-1826193.jpg

Honestly I’m still not convinced it’s not just different shades of gray. Maybe I’m just being hopeful, lol. About to go to my second viewing so we’ll see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alright well dang, it’s definitely blue and red. Interesting. Also I love that
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Lego has heavy inaccuracies in most of their MCU sets; it’s more likely Lego’s design info is based on much earlier or vaguer info than HT and other companies.

Looks like I'll be getting this after all. It's cool armor, and Rhodey was utilized in EG more than expected.

Armor is also missing a ton of red lights all over it. Surprised HT didnt jump at the opportunity to include those

I went ahead and pre ordered this guy. I have all the other ones, I’d hate to miss this one. And I’m sure because I ordered it the thiccboi will be put up tomorrow :lol

I went ahead and pre ordered this guy. I have all the other ones, I’d hate to miss this one. And I’m sure because I ordered it the thiccboi will be put up tomorrow :lol

Hey if that kind of bad kismet was all it took to get thique machine announced, I’d order this one too.

So after seeing the movie I’ve come to a couple conclusions in my head about this parred down WM and the colourful bulky one. Just speculating:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe I’m completely off base here and missed something, but it makes sense...

Last edited:
Last year I cancelled my PO for MK4 for this, after seeing the movie, and a forgettable performance of Endgame Warmachine. I pre-ordered MK4 back again.

Last year I cancelled my PO for MK4 for this, after seeing the movie, and a forgettable performance of Endgame Warmachine. I pre-ordered MK4 back again.

Mk4 will accept your repentance of doubting its digital camo and weaponry haha

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

IMO war machine needs to be bulkier and heavily armed at all times, otherwise it's just a dull and bland IM armor. Hopefully the thicker armor at the end of the movie will be made.

Back