1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's design is nice and beefy too, a waste indeed. I was really down for something new and different with this suit. Why in the hell they would color it with such weird colors is mind boggling.

The colors reflect a similar style to the Milano and the other vessels that were used by the Nova Corp. I think it's to show that WM got upgraded by Rocket using non-Earth materials.

Are we sure it’s blue? Looked dark gray to me in the theater, and in that first gif posted above. You can see a bluish light on Don Cheadle’s head in one pic so it may just be the lighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are we sure it’s blue? Looked dark gray to me in the theater, and in that first gif posted above. You can see a bluish light on Don Cheadle’s head in one pic so it may just be the lighting.

I'd say its blue, but like metallic- as astutely pointed out above very much like the look of the Milano and Benatar. The art book isn't coming out till November unfortunately, but that may eventually lend some insight into who made it

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'd say its blue, but like metallic- as astutely pointed out above very much like the look of the Milano and Benatar. The art book isn't coming out till November unfortunately, but that may eventually lend some insight into who made it

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks like something hot Toys would make as an exclusive haha well deff see this produced

The colors reflect a similar style to the Milano and the other vessels that were used by the Nova Corp. I think it's to show that WM got upgraded by Rocket using non-Earth materials.

I'm with you with respect to the color scheme style, but when & where did Rocket collect these non-Earth materials? Are you assuming he had enough of them stored on his ship? That seems unlikely to me.

The sad part is,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I had to actively seek out the final war machine suit. Very forgettable.

War Machine Mark I, III, IV are all superior to anything Endgame gave us.

I’m sure HT will do an amazing job if/when they make it but it’s not something I’ll consider with everything else on the horizon.

Another not so great pic, but again shows the color scheme:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Honestly I’m still not convinced it’s not just different shades of gray. Maybe I’m just being hopeful, lol. About to go to my second viewing so we’ll see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This thing could be hot pink and it would still look badass. Those are some beefy lines -- it will take me all of one second to PO this when it eventually gets announced.

Back