1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should put any photos in spoiler tags with all the a-holes putting out big time spoilers out there now. Just in case someone accidentally shares one

This is about $100 over-priced for a bare-bones figure. And why can't they give us a full Don Cheadle head sculpt...? We have fully realized RDJ reveals, why does this guy only get a lousy face plate...

Welp after endgame the mark 4 is confirmed only warmachine figure to get.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now compare that to the already great looking mk4 who was laying waste to outriders with massive explosive weaponry. No contest.

Welp after endgame the mark 4 is confirmed only warmachine figure to get.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now compare that to the already great looking mk4 who was laying waste to outriders with massive explosive weaponry. No contest.
Such an un-Russo thing to do. I suspect there were a boatload of deleted scenes, among them being a WM action scene.

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Such an un-Russo thing to do. I suspect there were a boatload of deleted scenes, among them being a WM action scene.

Spoiler Spoiler:

A director's cut could help to fill in those blanks but I'm not getting my hopes up.

So, regarding War Machine's role in this,

Spoiler Spoiler:

A director's cut could help to fill in those blanks but I'm not getting my hopes up.

The Russos have said before that the version of their movies they put in theaters is the director's cut, ie no extended version, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Though it would be neat to see anyway.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thats really disappointing to hear he gets little screen time again. I feel sorry for cheadel as he has gotten ****** war machine treatment since IM2. He was great in CW and IW, but now he gets the IM3 treatment it sounds like again. Should have just killed him off in IW then.

Thats really disappointing to hear he gets little screen time again. I feel sorry for cheadel as he has gotten ****** war machine treatment since IM2. He was great in CW and IW, but now he gets the IM3 treatment it sounds like again. Should have just killed him off in IW then.

Spoiler Spoiler:

For anyone who has seen the movie

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Yes, it is. Why they chose to go that route is beyond me; the final film screwed up both the aesthetic and the firepower.

Well I’m glade to have the mRk1 diecast.. seems like the best scene for WM in the MCU besides the airport fight with the mRk3 suit

Spoiler Spoiler:

Ughh yuck! Won’t be getting that

I'm glad he didn't get much screen time, possibly one of the worst characters in the MCU.

This is wrong as he got 30 minutes plus of screentime actually. Which is a lot. The complaint is his suits didnt get the same action treatment

Back