1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like the general consensus is that people are letdown by this one...I actually don't mind the sleeker look. I mean this one is similar to the Mk. II, which I don't own cause it was TOO thin, but this one has a sleek-bulk look to it. I won't be pre-ordering this anytime soon, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind picking it up at a steep discount.
I was going to say sleek bulk too but didn't know if it made any sense lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Truth be told we dont even know if the plan on making the other bulkers armor or even if the do if it will be a figure or power pose.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If this guy is a Q4 2020 release, then the bulkier version of this guy won't be released until spring of 2021. And that's assuming it will be the very next DC suit HT announces.

This and the IW Iron Man are giving me an OCD-related eye twitch because they don't include Mark designations in the name. Why, HT, why?

If this guy is a Q4 2020 release, then the bulkier version of the guy won't be released until Spring of 2021. And that's assuming it will be the very next DC suit HT's announce.

Preorder date only loosely associates with release date. The IW War Machine went up for sale before the diecast IM VII, but comes out a full quarter later. So, fingers crossed bulky EG War Machine comes out sooner.

Preorder date only loosely associates with release date. The IW War Machine went up for sale before the diecast IM VII, but comes out a full quarter later. So, fingers crossed bulky EG War Machine comes out sooner.

Looking at the release dates on Sideshow, the Punisher War Machine is scheduled for Q1 2020, Iron Man Mk 85 scheduled for Q3 2020, and the War Machine Mk 6 scheduled for Q4 2020. That leaves the Q2 2020 slot open for the bulkier WM if it is to released in 2020 at all. This assumes HT stick to their "only one Iron Man or War Machine DC figure release per quarter" schedule.

I was wondering why I suddenly had a headache. :lol

I really do not follow HT's strategy with this release. It's a nice looking suit, but it's so bare-bones compared to the Mark 4 they must have realized it would get a lukewarm reception. And it's not like there has been any indication it's a nano-tech suit with an accessory set release coming later. Truly baffling.

I really do not follow HT's strategy with this release. It's a nice looking suit, but it's so bare-bones compared to to the Mark 4 they must have realized it would get a lukewarm reception. And it's not like there has been any indication it's a nano-tech suit with an accessory set release coming later. Truly baffling.

Unless HT have some control over how Marvel designed WM for their movies, I don't think they have much choice, especially if they are somehow contractually obligated to make a DC figure for every new version of Iron Man and War Machine. Also, it is not like the figure won't sell. It will still sellout, just no as fast as other suits.

I really do not follow HT's strategy with this release. It's a nice looking suit, but it's so bare-bones compared to to the Mark 4 they must have realized it would get a lukewarm reception. And it's not like there has been any indication it's a nano-tech suit with an accessory set release coming later. Truly baffling.

Bwhahaha...you should see the voodoo doll I made for you Buffinator. I been smacking it in the head all day. :slap

Yep, only one shoulder canon as the accessory and a few hands...oooh wow! Yeah, I can't see this one selling well. I'll pick it up when it's been heavily discounted.

Back