1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I do like the more slimmer look to this one for Endgame. I have the Infinity War one on pre-order so I may still get him as I do not have a War Machine in my collection yet.

56558654_533731500367979_3392193182157504512_n.jpg

I really hope we get this version.....

I suppose you are referring to Hawkeye who just got uploaded to the Hot Toys site. Don’t see WM yet tho

It looks like the HK price for this guy is 350 less than the Mk 85. Using the rough conversion rate from Secret Base to Sideshow, dare we hope this costs more like $366ish in USD?

I see. A tad disappointing, although not surprising

Eh, I bet most folks will pass in favor of the inevitable thiccboi. Can't justify spending 350~400 on a reskinned Mk.3.

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

It looks like the HK price for this guy is 350 less than the Mk 85. Using the rough conversion rate from Secret Base to Sideshow, dare we hope this costs more like $366ish in USD?

With Concept 46 being closer to $380, I’d have no doubt thinking this guy is going to touch $390 if not more. The only reason it’d be less is if a $450+ 4.5 or Thiccmachine is released and Hot Toys wants people to double dip.

With Concept 46 being closer to $380, I’d have no doubt thinking this guy is going to touch $390 if not more. The only reason it’d be less is if a $450+ 4.5 or Thiccmachine is released and Hot Toys wants people to double dip.

I was expecting $400+ also; I’m just basing this off the conversion rates of the last few figure prices from Secret Base to Sideshow. The ratio is usually about the same.

Wow, definitely one of Hot Toys' duller releases. Even if I didn't already have a War Machine, I don't think I'd spring for the EndGame version.

Back