1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe they're still using the Don Cheadle head from Iron Man 2 War Machine.

I feel like they're cutting as many corners as they can to pump out more and more figures. With the step back in the movie design of the suit, this leaves almost no reason to purchase something that will likely cost close to $400 - unless you feel like you need to have every iron man/war machine figure.

My guess is they're saving their resources for the Mark VI (or whatever the Big Chungus suit is called).

In all likelihood this suit won't get a lot of action screentime. Rhodey'll start out in the Mark IV, switch to this one when the IV gets trashed, and then this one'll probably get upgraded by Rocket and become the Big Chungus. I'd imagine this one'll get one fight at most before getting thicc. It's like the Mark II in IM3 and AoU - it's underwhelming and has few accessories because it didn't do anything. Compare/contrast with the Mark I, Mark III and Mark IV.

Anyone else thinks it's going to take a while for this suit to sell out? With the cooler looking Mk4 available for PO, Punisher War Machine for PO, and the beefier Mk5 to look forward to--and its similarity to the Mk2--I don't see who this suit appeals to other than completionists and big WM fans. It is a black and grey Iron Man suit with a gun on its back. It has none of the bulk and heavy weapon load out you'd expect from a WM suit. These are the same problems the Mk2 had. It is especially underwhelming given this is a following up to the excellent looking Mk4.

The only thing bugging me about this is that it has 006 printed on it. Should be the 005 no? The pics don't even state which Mk it is.

The Don Cheadle sculpt is still the old one, though I don't usually display sculpts.

Other than that, I'm in for it.

I mean the IV got trashed at the end of IW didn't it? I assume that without Tony around at the beginning of EG this is what he's got, hence the reason it isn't highly weaponized.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Whoop, called it. Though not like it was a blind guess, either, since Secret Base is the cheat sheet. $369. Also, we'll all have seen the next 4 to 5 MCU movies by the time this releases.

Ordered... If we're not getting this until Late 2020, I can only imagine how long we'll have to wait for the big guy.

It seems like the general consensus is that people are letdown by this one...I actually don't mind the sleeker look. I mean this one is similar to the Mk. II, which I don't own cause it was TOO thin, but this one has a sleek-bulk look to it. I won't be pre-ordering this anytime soon, but I sure as hell wouldn't mind picking it up at a steep discount.

Back