1/6 Hot Toys Avengers End Game - War Machine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If War Machine pilots the War Buster armor, it will be interesting to see which suit he wears while operating the War Buster suit...

An unmasked head sculpt would have made this instantly more appealing. If they really are going to release add-on parts that transform this into mark 6, I'm concerned about how well that will hold together. It seems like a lot of parts. We still don't have the add-on parts for Mark 50 and don't know how well it turned out. Even if thats what happens in the film, I think I'd rather have a separate figure just so its more sturdy.

I just hope Mark 6 isn't a Power Pose. Thats why i was so against it existing. They shouldn't even have the option to consider making this a Power pose.

There is no way Hot Toys does that. Its just people voicing their fantasies.

I'm getting increasingly convinced the thicc suit is the HT suit, but with modular add-ons. Pay attention to the feet and kneecaps, which are identical on both suits.
b0f850b70fba0ba0db375ec4ee4968eb.jpg
e2c615d9e30949b7054043718e9fce14.jpg

나의 SM-G960N 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Different helmets, impossible to be the same armor

And about the number, I think they’re lying to us saying this is MK006... they will probably release a backstage with the real number, 005.

Different helmets, impossible to be the same armor

And about the number, I think they’re lying to us saying this is MK006... they will probably release a backstage with the real number, 005.

Why is it impossible? We know nano-tech is in play... Maybe this suit uses that.

Not a fan of this armor. Will wait to see if we get the bigger armor, if not I’ll pick up the IW one it’s a monster. The digi camo is also a nice touch

I have the 4 on preorder, and the other three diecast War Machine figures on the shelf. I think it's almost mandatory I pick this one up...

Me too buddy.

I just feel it's a huge waste of money, for something that's so marginally changed...... and I specifically collect War Machine armors so that doesn't help the situation. :(

I understand the need to feel like you have to get each figure - I have close to 50 Iron Man figures myself. However, at what point do you draw the line and say - I'm not paying $400 for a figure I don't really like. I got the Mark II on sale for around $200. I can't justify $400 or whatever this figure will be - this suit is just too underwhelming for me. If it ever gets heavily discounted, I may pick it up.

I have the 4 on preorder, and the other three diecast War Machine figures on the shelf. I think it's almost mandatory I pick this one up...

Same here, though I’m going to force myself a long while to wait and make sure I actually want this new one instead of just getting it for OCD purposes.

I myself am definitely in for this.

The only time I felt like I got duped on a War Machine was when I got the Iron Man 3 version of the Mark II.

...I ended up getting the AOU version as well because it's the canon one.

I think this is the suit that ends up getting painted in Quantum colors based on the trailers.

Definitely hoping they will announce and get those preorders up on the same day.

Back