Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He for sure looks better than I thought he would... the avengers cap costume didn't really do it for me, but I think it turn out really well in 1:6th scale...

I do however think they should have given him changeable faceplates like Batman(s) instead of the "Prince William" headsculpt... or both rather.

I will probably grab this afterall, I had only planned on getting Black Widow ...damn it!

M.

I will buy this figure for sure and probably put the head sculpt on the First HT captain I have. I really like the classic costume better but I was not impressed with hot toys first run at CA's HS.

Unmasked looks nothing like Evans. But the outfit looks really nice and two shields=full of win:yess:

Looks like Cap needs to grunt one out!
roflbot.jpg

Looks like Cap needs to grunt one out!
roflbot.jpg

Looks NOTHING like Evans...are they even trying anymore? I feel like they know that people will buy it anyway to have in their Avengers collection, so no need to spend time on making the HS look close to the actor

The HS reminds me of something Sideshow would have done for their Barbed Wire & Bayonets line. Definitely a step back in the 1:6 evolution.

Love the figure. The masked head, Evans sculpt, damaged shield. All perfect IMHO. I'm probably buying two.

I'm guessing when this comes out,people will sell the BD Shield for $50 on eBay!
Everything needs to be BD for now on!

I'm guessing when this comes out,people will sell the BD Shield for $50 on eBay!
Everything needs to be BD for now on!

I think for those who will own both captains the BD sheild would look better on the original captain. I always felt that his sheild looked to nice and shiny in contrast to the rough and rugged WWII look.

Finally, now where the ____ is Bane!?

:lol
Nah, I'm happy for you avenger freaks. Can't wait to see some of your displays once you have all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back