Hot Toys Avengers Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before and got ripped for it...it will be released when its released...all this stupid speculation just gets people's hopes up and then disappointment sets in. The wait does blow though

No, you are quite correct, we wait at HT's behest it seems.

Side note: Did I blink and miss it? Possibly, but when did it become called AVENGERS ASSEMBLE instead of just...THE AVENGERS?

Was this done to side-step any John Peel/Emma Steed confusion?

No, you are quite correct, we wait at HT's behest it seems.

Side note: Did I blink and miss it? Possibly, but when did it become called AVENGERS ASSEMBLE instead of just...THE AVENGERS?

Was this done to side-step any John Peel/Emma Steed confusion?

That's exactly why it was called that, but was far as i knew that was only over here in the UK

Nothing new in the new Sideshow newsletter about Cap so the wait goes on, next week at the earliest now

So in 2 weeks we'll have Cap, IM7, Thor, BW and Hulk all fully revealed. :dunno

From my other "source":

outlook-not-so-good.jpg

I'd say that's their way of saying 'we thought we'd have it this week, but Evans and Marvel are delaying us with likeness issues.'

Like I said before and got ripped for it...it will be released when its released...all this stupid speculation just gets people's hopes up and then disappointment sets in. The wait does blow though

:exactly:

Those who actually thought HT would have these all up for order or released by the films release are beyond stupid. There's only one or two examples of that happening for around one figure in theri entire history

:exactly:

Those who actually thought HT would have these all up for order or released by the films release are beyond stupid. There's only one or two examples of that happening for around one figure in theri entire history

Meh, it could have happened for all I know. They could have shown all the figures by time the movie is off the theaters (who knows, they still might). That would have been a good move for them. A lot people buy these figures in the heat of the moment. I wanted some "Predators" figures really bad after I saw the movie, good thing Hot Toys took their time. Had they had the figures for sale when the movie was still showing I would have bought all of them. I wouldn't be surprised if HT actually starts postponing other franchises in order to make new figures coincide with the release of a movie... heck, I think they are doing this already! After Avengers is done, expect an influx of TDKR figures.

PICs! PICs! PICs! PICs! PICs! PICs! PICs!

It's not just our expectations, I thought there was an announcement from HT that all would be revealed before the movie release.

Not all for PO, just revealed, and some for PO (like Fury/Hawkeye).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back