Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something I noticed recently was the Banner photos that we did see from HT, the figure has clenched fists. Seems much more appropriate for a transforming banner, than a relaxed banner, right?

6a853733gw1e0wplnlnjcj.jpg

Yeah, an option like that would be nice, so long as there's an option for good ol' ordinary Banner, too. (I'm probably the only Freak who's not getting the Hulk along with him :lol).

Yeah, an option like that would be nice, so long as there's an option for good ol' ordinary Banner, too. (I'm probably the only Freak who's not getting the Hulk along with him :lol).

You're not! There's one other person right here. :wave

Yeah, it was on Superherohype.

...Which is what I'm hoping for. I'd really rather have a film with 80% Banner and 20% Hulk (yeah, sue me).

I'm pretty sure Feige has released a statement about making a Hulk film in phase 3. It was a week back or so... I gotta find the article. :lol

Yeah a Hulk movie with Hulk not being in it much. Way to guarantee dissapointment. If that is their plans then they should forget about a stand alone movie.

I may buy this instead of the Hulk sixth scale. Maybe they will release a Hulk 2.0 after Avengers 2...

Sent from the Daily Planet using Tapatalk

Here's hoping for a Bill Bixby Banner in the future, with opposoble hitchhiking thumb.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0p9jwHFr8U[/ame]

I was very seriously expecting to this this guy revealed as one of the SDCC exclusives.

Yeah I think we will see some cool figures at SDCC, I'm hoping for Banner and the Mandarin. Armoured Whiplash will most likely be shown and I'm sure we will get a couple of surprises.

I would probably be interested in this if its the Ruffalo version.

Ive already been looking at 1/6 motor bikes for him!

Back