Hot Toys - Avengers Bruce Banner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of HT Harvey Dent/Two Face. I got that one super cheap...$60 on clearance. Maybe this one will fail hard like that and I can get it much cheaper later... :p

image.jpg

image.jpg

Its not a bad figure but its a question of funds the 200 you would throw at him can be applied else were not to mention the release date talk about being released early

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Its not a bad figure but its a question of funds the 200 you would throw at hom can be applied else were not to mention the release date talk about being released early

its a plain figure with a really poor Headsculpt

its a plain figure with a really poor Headsculpt

Though crowd its not terrible but for the price hum I like it but is it this for 200 or iron patriot for 300 .felt the same way with coulson nice but that or an armor

Though crowd its not terrible but for the price hum I like it but is it this for 200 or iron patriot for 300 .felt the same way with coulson nice but that or an armor

even for $200 though... Coulson was a really strong release for a guy in a suit fig as he had the destroyer gun and a bunch of accessories, and most importantly looked like the actor imo. But I started buying these thing when they were way cheaper, as much as the quality has improve the prices are still really high for me. and consider that Alfred and Bruce wayne work out to about $120 each, and they look INCREDIBLE :lol

Yeah alfred and bruce do look great coulson as well thats what made it hard for me to resist and that really is the main issue hot toys build quality has improved dramatically and so you have to tame the completeist in you but with the prices going up I have to really consider each figure

Coulson was a really strong release for a guy in a suit fig as he had the destroyer gun and a bunch of accessories, and most importantly looked like the actor imo.

Yes, agree. I would accept Hot Toys Dr. Banner as a boring guy in a suit (which he is) if the likeness was good. Sadly the likeness is not good and this PO gets the axe. Unfortunate as I have all other Avengers and a complete set would have been cool.

They really dropped the ball by not just including him with Hulk from the beginning and making the set $400. As a standalone he should cost like $140. Or they could have released him with the motorcycle for a little more. :dunno

I think he looks great, actually. I think the headsculpt is really strong. I see him in there. I do have him on pre-order on BBTS, but I am struggling with the price. he IS a VERY plain figure for the money. An alt Hulk head sculpt or something really would have went a long way in giving him more value.

Pass for me..worst head sculpt in a long time.

I agree with you totally- I have to use the words AWFUL and CHEAP looking as far as OMG's pics..in person I'm sure alittle better but this figure will be a big flop for HT....after the BRILLIANT Jor El and Mandarin...what a flop

There is a bootleg version out there so if you are not interested in coughing up the dough. I am getting tired of repaints and side figure releases when they could be releasing some other unquie figures which they already previewed . And you know with the upcoming ironman armor that is what we can expect to see. I wish they would give some love to thier other licenses

They missed a great opportunity to include not only ripped clothes, but an additional head sculpt with green eyes as he is turning into the hulk.

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this figure came out pretty great? I think I am. :lol

Banner "is" just a guy in the suit, but people are complaining he is boring because he is a guy in a suit :lol. But thats who Banner is, even if the sculpt was a 150% perfection, he is still just a guy in a suit. I have no issues with the clothes, he is supposed to look frumpy. If anything the clothes are fine, they just need to be a little more wrinkly and worn in looking. He's not wearing some high-end Bruce Wayne suit.

Sure they could have made a mid-transformation Banner into the Hulk, but I wouldn't expect that, not on a first release of Banner.

And personally I didn't think they needed to make Banner, Hulk was enough for me, mainly because he is just a guy in a suit, I wouldn't expect nothing more from a Banner figure.

But im just going to wait it out, see if in the future he becomes cheaper. And if not, no big loss. I have all the Avengers, but Banner isn't that important to me since I have the Hulk. I rather buy a Chitauri alien which I haven't ordered yet.

But its not HTs fault he's boring, I think they captured who Banner is, he is just a guy, a scientist. Nothing more, nothing less. No need to make him all mid-transformation and all that. Not on the first release. If they make an Avengers 2 Banner, then they can do something different. But at some point you need a normal Banner, so starting out with a normal Banner is fine with me.

I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks this figure came out pretty great? I think I am. :lol

Well, I said I liked it a couple posts up. LOL.

But its not HTs fault he's boring, I think they captured who Banner is, he is just a guy, a scientist. Nothing more, nothing less. No need to make him all mid-transformation and all that. Not on the first release. If they make an Avengers 2 Banner, then they can do something different. But at some point you need a normal Banner, so starting out with a normal Banner is fine with me.

I think it's less a struggle about what he IS versus how much he costs for what he is. I think the point of Coulson is a good one. His accessories added a lot of appeal.

Well, I said I liked it a couple posts up. LOL.

I think it's less a struggle about what he IS versus how much he costs for what he is. I think the point of Coulson is a good one. His accessories added a lot of appeal.

Than we will ride to the end of time liking boring Banner. LOLZ. :lol

Back