Hot Toys - Avengers: AoU - ‘Veronica’ Hulkbuster Armor Module (Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, just maybe, after seeing all kinds of complaints, HT realizes the mistake decides to include the jack hammer arm along with the HB and save them another disaster.

Am I the only one who is wondering if this is actually true? I don't see any announcement on Sideshow or Hot Toys that this is a Toy Fair exclusive. Besides a photo that has a Sideshow and Hot Toys Logo on it with a Toy Fair Exclusive text which could have easily been Photo-Chopped, where is the official announcement that this is a Toy Fair exclusive?

I Know it's on SSC's site, but until HT officially announces it, I'm going to wait to see how accurate this is.

Last year they previewed a BD Mark 42, with the battery and it ended up being an accessory pack. And didn't HT themselves post on FB that this module was part of the added items?

I like ordering from Sideshow, but they don't have the best track record with providing information regarding HT releases.

No one has said that the jackhammer arm is sold separately, not yet anyway. It could still come with HB, but I honestly doubt it.

I would like to think, like everyone else, that HB would come with something extra, but I can totally see them not doing that. Look at Igor. Granted Igor never really had any accessories to begin with, but still.

Why release give it as a prop / extra / Ex when you can sell it - It's not like Hot Toys don't have a history of lackluster extras. AoU has been a litle better, what with the stands and whatnot, but still.

$______$

200.gif

HT will just keep pushing and pushing.

Cant believe this isnt included with HB.

So this and Tank are the only exclusives or do they add more as the show goes on?

They may not show more here. But even so they can announce others later. Despite how popular SDCC is, it's not the only one hot toys cares about. In fact a lot of the Asian market shows are completly based around them or sponsored by them. There's no rules to how when they make an announcement. Anything is possible

Hold up..........hold the F up........I pre-ordered HB and this model is expensive, i mean never mind the fact that i just started collecting IM figures and didn't realize its endless and many are selling there figures because its seems to be endless and i have gotten he tail end, paying premium for past and present models that i messed on (that part is expected) ....but now i get the HB and Veronica is not included ???? ITs a #@$@% $800+ doller unit, cant jsut throw this in ?

Or how about throwing it in to the ones whom are loyal and pre-ordered it already.

Hold up..........hold the F up........I pre-ordered HB and this model is expensive, i mean never mind the fact that i just started collecting IM figures and didn't realize its endless and many are selling there figures because its seems to be endless and i have gotten he tail end, paying premium for past and present models that i messed on (that part is expected) ....but now i get the HB and Veronica is not included ???? ITs a #@$@% $800+ doller unit, cant jsut throw this in ?

Or how about throwing it in to the ones whom are loyal and pre-ordered it already.

I suggest you preorder a couple of bottles of lube like the rest of us and get used to it bro.

they don't care about customer loyalty, internationally they have this market in a chokehold.

I'll probably buy it, I mean at this point what difference does it make :lol

Back