Hot Toys - Avengers: AoU - ‘Veronica’ Hulkbuster Armor Module (Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully this means there will be more than 3 exclusives. If not....

4542094-2465613094-Shake.gif

Let's just hope it's not another Halls of Armor suit.....

Thank you for the link.

Hot Toys is a on roll with the amount of hate they are generating at the moment. This idiotic move, the photos they just released of Chewie in the Millennium Falcon Cockpit, 2 more Iron Man suit Toy Fair exclusives again, no Quicksilver in the Age of Ultron group photo they released and still no Drax. Must be a record for them.

Oh my God!!!! What did they do to Chewy's face?!?!?!?!

He looks more like Barf from Spaceballs than Chewbacca.

i don't ever complain about these figures but this time I feel like I must. Were paying a lot of money, it should of been included with the figure, they made it seem like it was. I'm not going to get it since it will probably be too expensive.

i don't ever complain about these figures but this time I feel like I must. Were paying a lot of money, it should of been included with the figure, they made it seem like it was. I'm not going to get it since it will probably be too expensive.
Pretty much. I'm not one to complain about them announcing Iron Man figures but this is a new low and a disgusting move on their part.

They're probably going to charge people for the jack hammer arm as well.

Pretty much. I'm not one to complain about them announcing Iron Man figures but this is a new low and a disgusting move on their part.

They're probably going to charge people for the jack hammer arm as well.
Having to pay separately for the jackhammer arm would irritate me even more than this did. Oh man I hope that doesn't happen but it probably will.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hope everyone realizes that if they show us a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman at SDCC that gives them the karmic license to not only make the jackhammer arm a separate exclusive, but also to never release a Quicksilver or update Scarlett Johansson's headsculpt.

Who cares what a TF exclusive is... we were shown so many beautiful figures from both Sideshow and Hot Toys in the last few days (and more to come), take your pick from any of them and call it exclusive in your head (heck we got MF Cockpit shown out of the blue - just imagine it being TF exclusive)... I am sure none of us are will be without some figure(s) arriving this month, so don't sweat about it. This actually works out better because TF exclusives are always overpriced and we pay a premium 30% just because of the TF sticker.

I hope everyone realizes that if they show us a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman at SDCC that gives them the karmic license to not only make the jackhammer arm a separate exclusive, but also to never release a Quicksilver or update Scarlett Johansson's headsculpt.

I will co-sign this :lol

That's a real scumbag move on Hot toys part :lol

Like damb can't even have good faith by your customers dropping 850$ on your HB to throw in Veronica with it...lmao

I'd pay about $10 for this puny little background Veronica. Maybe. If Hot Toys has the audacity to post this for more than about $20, I might actually laugh out loud.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In reality this would be around $20. Its a fair price considering what other 6" items are going for.

Good Lord please don't tell us this is one of the 3 exclusives they're going to have!
What a waste!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, now that I think about, The HB is expensive enough and that's all I care to have anyway, so, I just won't buy it. Extremely easy pass!!!

Back