Hot Toys - Avengers: AoU - ‘Veronica’ Hulkbuster Armor Module (Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am stunned. I stick up for Hot Toys any chance I can, but this is unacceptable. I am severely disappointed in this. I feel by purchasing, you are supporting this move. I will definitely not be purchasing. Way to lose a lot of fans respect, Hot Toys. Wow.

I am stunned. I stick up for Hot Toys any chance I can, but this is unacceptable. I am severely disappointed in this. I feel by purchasing, you are supporting this move. I will definitely not be purchasing. Way to lose a lot of fans respect, Hot Toys. Wow.
Agreed. I've tolerated all of the price hikes and ridiculous accessories to "justify" the increased prices, but this is too much. This should have come with the Hulkbuster like everyone was thinking. I refuse to buy this thing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

What makes it worse is that this isn't even in proper 1/6 form! It's a little miniature statue and they can't even bother to throw it in to those who are shelling out close to a grand for the figure. :lol Most pathetic move by Hot Toys by far.

QCR5n.gif

19532476081_3761271d1c_b.jpg

Am I the only one who is wondering if this is actually true? I don't see any announcement on Sideshow or Hot Toys that this is a Toy Fair exclusive. Besides a photo that has a Sideshow and Hot Toys Logo on it with a Toy Fair Exclusive text which could have easily been Photo-Chopped, where is the official announcement that this is a Toy Fair exclusive?

Would have been cool to have had it included with HB, Don't want it enough to pay extra for it though, Dumb move Hot Toys....

Am I the only one who is wondering if this is actually true? I don't see any announcement on Sideshow or Hot Toys that this is a Toy Fair exclusive. Besides a photo that has a Sideshow and Hot Toys Logo on it with a Toy Fair Exclusive text which could have easily been Photo-Chopped, where is the official announcement that this is a Toy Fair exclusive?

I, too, would actually like to know where the image and quote came from...

Everyone is going to hate this. As holo said, they expect us to pay over $800 for the main figure, and then shell out more for this tiny piece of plastic? What's next, the punching arm will be next year's exclusive?

If this is true the real backlash comes when they release the price.
I'd pay about $10 for this puny little background Veronica. Maybe. If Hot Toys has the audacity to post this for more than about $20, I might actually laugh out loud.

Thank you for the link.

Hot Toys is a on roll with the amount of hate they are generating at the moment. This idiotic move, the photos they just released of Chewie in the Millennium Falcon Cockpit, 2 more Iron Man suit Toy Fair exclusives again, no Quicksilver in the Age of Ultron group photo they released and still no Drax. Must be a record for them.

I'd pay about $10 for this puny little background Veronica. Maybe. If Hot Toys has the audacity to post this for more than about $20, I might actually laugh out loud.

Actually I take that back. I'm not going to support such a ridiculous move by buying it. Easy, laughable pass.

Everyone is going to hate this. As holo said, they expect us to pay over $800 for the main figure, and then shell out more for this tiny piece of plastic? What's next, the punching arm will be next year's exclusive?

You know what's going to happen right? Shortly after this gets released they're going to release a "Deluxe Edition" with all of these pieces and something exclusive to justify bringing the price to over 1k.

Hopefully this means there will be more than 3 exclusives. If not....

4542094-2465613094-Shake.gif

Back