Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit surprised that we have not heard more about this license so far. We are a year out from the films release and we still have not seen final images of the first figure in the line, and have had no other confirmation of additional figures. So many random figures this year have made been previewed and made it to market and still so little on Avatar. I am anxiously waiting though :)
Very stoked to see what's coming. I also agree that a amp suit and banshee from HT would be beyond awesome. Crossing my fingers

I wouldn't say random, it's mostly licenses they've worked with before, like terminator and stufff.

But i am a bit surprised that it's taken so long for the Avatar license to take off, especially considering that the license has so much toy potential.

Yeah I had to look it up way back. A lieutenant in the Civil War whose horse's tail was shaved to show they were inexperienced.

I still think quarich died in the dumbest way but atleast he went down fighting.

I love how Quartich died laughing, thinking he killed Jake

He had a weird quasi smile thing going on...I took it as he smiled at the irony of it all.

I wish. I lost it....:(

I neeeeeeed it NOUW!

I want the Turbo Man action figure with the arms and legs that move and the boomerang shooter and his rock'n roller jet pack and the realistic voice activator that says 5 different phrases including:

"It's Turbo time!"

After seeing the shocking pics of a severely deteriorated HT Abe Sapiens in the Hellboy thread, using rubber is a deal breaker for me. They should use a plastic body like on the Berserker Predator.

I'm not convinced that there's any rubber on this figure.

0a41bc47895b97f5a2da34bf5c1913c8c9026e6f.jpg

There is clearly a torso joint in that picture.

cant believe another year gone and still we have unpainted pics of just 1 figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back