Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seinfeld_Kramer_Painting_Black_Shirt.jpg

This thread was started way back in December, 2009!

--a teaser poster of Avatar with "Coming Soon" was included with the first post...

:confused:
:sleep:sleep
:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

Does HT still have the license for this movie?

This thread was started way back in December, 2009!

--a teaser poster of Avatar with "Coming Soon" was included with the first post...

:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep

Does HT still have the license for this movie?

The Avatar hype has kinda dies down for me now. Back in 2009 I would have happily bought any Hot Toys Avatar figure. Hot Toys missed a trick there, although licensing issues and creating a new body etc probably slowed them way down.

Considering, there are plans for at least two more Avatar movies, the demand for the figures will return eventually.

Agreed, but my current intrest level has faded a lot. Movie came out 12/09 and all we got were some bland action figures. Now it's almost February 2011 and GG, SSC, Legacy and HT have still not brought anything to market :(

Yea i really hope we get some damn pics. I mean it is freakin 2011.

Where are these?!? I'm jonesing for a Neytiri from Hot Toys! (And bracing for the ridiculous price... :/ )

Maybe because HT's not doing them? Don't mean to be starting something, but that Avatar button at the top of their homepage hasn't been up for a long time. A Neytiri would be awesome indeed, though I think they ran into some issues. Either with licensing or with not being able to produce it.

Maybe because HT's not doing them? Don't mean to be starting something, but that Avatar button at the top of their homepage hasn't been up for a long time. A Neytiri would be awesome indeed, though I think they ran into some issues. Either with licensing or with not being able to produce it.

HT's showed some sculpting work in December.

Only time will tell:impatient:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back