Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Avatar is official

You know,I feel sorry for Hot Toys in as much as many of the stars of the licences they ve taken on are these unfeasibly massive,incredibly complex pieces of machinery.Puts them in an awkward position.On the one hand,yeah,everybodies wanting stuff like this,the Ironmonger,etc.On the other are they ever going to recoup the costs,heard they took a hit on the Tumbler.

This is true, but not every piece HT comes out with will be a complete success. That really doesn't matter though, considering how well 99% of their items do.

Just got back from seeing Avatar in IMAX 3D...WOW, the movie is amazing..easily the best movie of 2009. Cameron has done it again. Im blown away. I really hope they do good Avtar figures, Marines Would be Awesome!!!!!!!!

OK, so now that more people have seen the movie, I say: Let the speculation begin!! :lol

I'm gonna use spoilersigns where I'm describing how the characters look in different parts of the movie. No major spoilers, but just in case... :)

So assuming they're gonna make Na'vi Jake, how would you like to see him?

1:
Spoiler Spoiler:

2:
Spoiler Spoiler:

3:
Spoiler Spoiler:

From these three choices, my favorite is 2! :)
Spoiler Spoiler:

No real interest in one. Two and three could be the same figure, with alternate heads.

No real interest in one. Two and three could be the same figure, with alternate heads.

Yeah, 2 & 3 could easily be the same with different headsculpts, and that would definitely be the best option!!! :rock :rock :rock :duff

Why not all inclusive? Imagine a DX Jake Sully that incorperates all three....!:google

Spoiler Spoiler:

Why not all inclusive? Imagine a DX Jake Sully that incorperates all three....!:google

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah that's what I wasn't sure of either, so hence the 3 options :lol

aren't the na'vi like 10 ft tall?....

Yeah a DX Jake Nav"ii would be awesome..with 2 different headscuplts and various weapons and stuff. They can make them like 14" or 15" like they did with the T-600 Rubberskin or the Alien line..Then have the Marines be 12". They have to do a DX Colonal Quartic..Have him with all his weapons and gear and have a battle damaged head like at the end!..WOW I cant wait for these figures..THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME!

I saw the movie last nite on 3D and its giving me a slight headache :confused:

Anyways, I kinda like the moral of the story, but nothing was mindblowing or spectacular.

to be honest, I'm more psyched to see what HT would give us for the figures, compared to the movie itself.

i guess anyday for a first tease but then again i want to see pics of the t-800 now.

i just saw it today in 3-D, and i have to say, it was pretty impressive. I really enoyed the characters, a lot more than i thought i would. It's too bad we probably wont see HT make any of the creatures from this movie beyond the Na'vi. oh well.

So, are these going to be correct 1/6 scaled?!?

Would be cool for a Na'Vi Jake which just comes with an extra human head and clothes.

quaritch was just so baddass in this movie gotta have him. sully and neytiri is a must also...

well if its any trio that will be the 3 for me.

quaritch was just so baddass in this movie gotta have him. sully and neytiri is a must also...

well if its any trio that will be the 3 for me.

Cant Agree with you more!!!.. Neytiri and Sully are a must..But i want a Quaritch 12" DX Version with 2 Headsculpts..1 can be the battle damaged one from the end. Have him with full marine Armor and alota weapons...mabey eventually do a 1/6 AMP SUIT to go with him!

I def. want a Na'Vi Jake Sully and Ney'tri (sp). (preferably from the final battle)

And if we only get three, I think the third one has to be Quaritch in all his gear from when they raid Grace's lab.

Of course in an ideal world I would love to get some other characters like Trudy, or even a human version of Jake, but knowing Hot Toys they probably won't extend the line that far.

(although if the T:S line is any indication we could get some variations of Na'vi, but again might just be wishful thinking on my part.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back