Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One figure could easily be Jake with human cloths, and all that, and Na'vi training Jake.

Take off the cloths and there you go. New figure.

Final war battle would be hard, seeing is he has paint all over his body.

I've avoided this thread until now because I wanted to stay spoiler-free before I saw it. Just got back from the theater and WOW! Any details on the HT announcement other than they're making 1/6 scale figures from the film?

I really liked Sam Worthington in the film...I felt for him like 5 minutes in, when he wheeled down the ramp of the ship and was being mocked by all the other soldiers...I wasn't too sure after his ok performance in Terminator Salvation, but man did he really bring the goods in this. I now want a figure of him in both his human and Avatar forms.

Dude this movie was awesome and i want figures, One question tho. These things were huge I mean they towered over the humans so how are they gonna make these figures be that big compared to normal hot toys figures. I will be getting all these figures of the navi for sure.

I dont know if this was already posted. Sorry if it is!!!!, but i found this on sideshows answers for 12/11/09

Q-I just love what you are doing, and I’m very eager to get some answers! Please tell me when will we see more creatures released from the movie AVATAR? Is there a possibility for another Legacy FX contribution?

A-Sideshow is actively developing Premium Format figures based on main characters from Avatar, and there is a distinct possibility that Sideshow and Legacy will bring other characters or creatures to life in other formats in the future.

Well we know Sideshow and Hot toys have been working together latley so i think were gonna get alot of avatar collectables. I HOPE!...again sorry if this was already posted.

Last edited:
So I was just thinking... the Hot Toys Quaritch should definitely come with that coffeemug of his!!! :D :rock

Besides that he could come with multiple guns and breathing mask! :rock

Besides that he could come with multiple guns and breathing mask! :rock

agree
and the movie is full of cool weapon.

Modified M60 machine gun
the same sully carry in is first mission on pandora

Modified unknown Bullpup pump-action shotgun

Modified Ruger AC-556 series automatic rifles

Modified handgun/SMG

Custom Break-open Revolver

there is a Flamethrower to but i don't have any picture about it.

agree
and the movie is full of cool weapon.

Modified M60 machine gun
the same sully carry in is first mission on pandora

Modified unknown Bullpup pump-action shotgun

Modified Ruger AC-556 series automatic rifles

Modified handgun/SMG

Custom Break-open Revolver

there is a Flamethrower to but i don't have any picture about it.

Dude, that's awesome!!! You really did your research on those weapons!!! :rock :rock :rock

So I'd totally see him coming with that Custom Break-open Revolver, and one of those Ruger automatic rifles! (that was the one he used to shoot at Trudy's helicopter, right?)
The breathing-mask and his coffeemug!!!

As for Na'vi, I imagine Hot Toys will make a new body for them. So do you guys think it's realistic that because they want to make a profit over their research & development costs for that body that they might give us Tsu'Tey and Norm too?
I mean, the body for them would be the same, so basically the outfit and headsculpt would be different.
Same thing could be done for the female Na'vi body by giving us a Na'vi Grace...

But then again, they also could make a bunch of variant Jakes and Neytiris... :dunno

They'll obviously make a couple of Na'vi. I just hope HT makes some humans too. Avatar is the top property I'm interested in right now. Even ahead of SSC's Joes.

give me a jake,neytiri,quarich,few marines,few na'vi wariors,AMP suit,Thanator,Viperwolf,Banshees i'll be happy.........and poor.

i def need a Quarich 1/6 Figure with all the armor & weapons..hot toys would do a great job detailing the scars on his face. Mabety they will do a 1/6 AMP suit to go with him...i can hear my money blowing away already ...

Im thinking hot toys might do the same thing they did with predator and cross it over to the navi. You know like make the elder and the head warrior and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back