Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not all that interested in Jake. Neytiri will do just fine on my shelf.

not gonna lie. Went into Best Buy the other day and watched a little Avatar in 3D on the Panny VT25 plasma. Unreal how great it looked. Wish the wife would go for me buying a new tv.

I'd only get human Jake if they made him with his long hair, which he has in the Earth opening.

Have HT done a wheelchair before? Im tempted to say no, but Im not sure...

Either way, the only human character I would definitely want to see is Quaritch, with a good selection of the guns featured in the movie.

I would want Jake to be from the end when he is all rough looking with the beard.

And I think it would be rad to have a wheelchair figure! :rock

I want a Quaritch, especially so we can get HT versions of these bad boys:

2DSyq.jpg

9Hjgk.jpg

Id like to see...
Jake war paint
Jake for movie start the new ver on extended edition
Neytiri war paint
Quaritch
Big if on Grace and Norm in Avatar form woud be tempting if they got made though
Trudy

If they were only gonna make one figure from this movie, who would you guys want? I assume it would either be Jake or Neytiri?

These are gonna cost a friggin fortune if they are true to scale.

香港のフィギュア事情はどのような感じですか?日本と比べて、どのくらいの市場規模なのか気になります。

(岩長勇午 様)

ズバリ、香港のフィギュア・シーンは日本とほぼ同じ感じのテイストです。フィギュア文化が確立されていて、おそらく世界の中で日本に一番近いのではないでしょうか。

一つだけ違うのは、香港は狭いのでネットショッピングよりも、店頭で買い物するファンが多いです。

(回答:ホットトイズ香港)

tumblr_kwv4qp4v2Q1qzvu53o1_500.png

i highly doubt your gonna see a grace because sigourney is a pain with likeness rights. they couldnt get em for the powerloader dio. I can live without her tho, id rather have the michelle rodriguez character with war paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back