Hot Toys Avatar is official (Movie spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already can see what type of articulation he will have:

219d80a6.jpg

Obviously something "Berserker" like + rubber upper torso (like T800)

P.S.
And yeah, I f__n want this type of the head with such an expression!

787.jpg

Last edited:
Man I just thought about that amazing paint job theyre gonna do for Jake. I wonder will they put that "glitter" affect in the skin? I doubt it but it would be cool.

Final battle Jake is THE Jake i want so i'm glad this figure is probably that version.

galactiboy But, my guess is that since they made the male Na'vi body we'll see at least a couple variants of Jake and possibly a Tsu'tey just to get the most use out of it.

Tsu'tey has a completely different body-type (much more lean) than Jake, so i don't think they will do that.

Tsu'tey has a completely different body-type (much more lean) than Jake, so i don't think they will do that.

Yeah, and the New Predators were supposed to be taller :lol

But you are right... Jake is bulkier than the other Na'vi, so to be accurate they'd at least need to use different arms; if not a whole new body. But I just don't see that happening.

Final battle Jake is THE Jake i want so i'm glad this figure is probably that version.

I agree, Not sure why some don't like that look...

Why do so many people like Quartich so much? He really wasn't a very good character

:exactly:

He was a real d!ck. And not an original d!ck either.

Other than the scars, I don't see the appeal.

But I've never been interested in "solder" figures. And I don't collect Joe.

Quaritch was a great bad guy but i don't collect villains so i probably won't buy him if HT makes that figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back