Hot Toys Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Avatar: 1/6th scale Avatar Jake Sully Collectible Figure

I was thinking maybe HT could do something like a swap out face similar to DX Jack Sparrow.

Cause theres no way they could add a second head with braided hair and not raise the price.

^^ Yeah that's actually a good point but a good idea to :clap

Trying to decide between ordering from OSB or ForbiddenPlanet. The price isnt much different, it's the time between when they get thier supplies in.

Anyone know who usually gets Hot Toys first OSB or Forbiddenplanet?

Trying to decide between ordering from OSB or ForbiddenPlanet. The price isnt much different, it's the time between when they get thier supplies in.

Anyone know who usually gets Hot Toys first OSB or Forbiddenplanet?

Ebay.

And most likely a ton of customs charges and other charges. :slap

OSB will get this in before FP. You can also pay this of over 3 payments with OSB, if that's any help to you :)

OSB will get this in before FP. You can also pay this of over 3 payments with OSB, if that's any help to you :)

Go with OSB.:wink1:

Thanks guys, i went for Superman as my first OSB purchase.

I also was keeping track of the tracker pred, which was due by FP since 4th august, the page said sold out as soon as the day hit, still no updates, so it looks like they havent got it and havent bothered to update the page with that fact or a new date.

On the Spider-man thread Dino-last got his Spidey from OSB the other day, so it think that gives good indication of delivery times.

Thanks guys, i went for Superman as my first OSB purchase.

I also was keeping track of the tracker pred, which was due by FP since 4th august, the page said sold out as soon as the day hit, still no updates, so it looks like they havent got it and havent bothered to update the page with that fact or a new date.

On the Spider-man thread Dino-last got his Spidey from OSB the other day, so it think that gives good indication of delivery times.

If you're after a Tracker Pred mate,
WaiMan's got a couple more coming in at OSB,should be arriving next week,

Kindest regards
Tys

Perfect figure for 13 years old girl who just saw The Avatar movie, because I don't belive that emotionally mature person can buy this doll.

:monkey2

Ha, there's always one. Still I'm excited about this & I'm 31.

Back