Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II....

Super HI-RES

screediiezio.jpg

No prob. You can see every detail just looks amazing!

Wow, Ezio looks awesome. Looks like this is something else that I will be ordering...

got mine on Pre-Order Can't Wait for this Badass Figure

Does this need an official spec thread or is it not worth bothering now? There's not loads of attention on it and i'm wondering if it's because there's no spec thread. Hmm

Does this need an official spec thread or is it not worth bothering now? There's not loads of attention on it and i'm wondering if it's because there's no spec thread. Hmm

Maybe a mod could just move the spec/pics into the first post. They did that with the T-1000 thread. If a mod is reading could you kindly think of doing this? I'd be ever so grateful

I'm going to start playing this game today and I bet I'll want this figure when I'm finished with it. Maybe I shouldn't even start playing so I'm not tempted.

yes i know information that the world does not need, think again :slap

Hope hot toys makes a sword holster and for large knife holster but that will not happen:(

Maybe a mod could just move the spec/pics into the first post. They did that with the T-1000 thread. If a mod is reading could you kindly think of doing this? I'd be ever so grateful
Yeah and amend the thread title to include the specs and pics

I've tried several times to open a specs thread but I keep getting some kind of memory error from the site.

You must have been playing it wrong because both games were friggin' awesome.

You must have been playing it wrong because both games were friggin' awesome.

Nah it was just a broke version of MGS where you ride horses for crazy long distances.

BUY NOW!
Hot Toys ASSASSIN'S CREED - EZIO - 1/6 Figure
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Alter Ego has this guy for $135! Makes him one of the easiest purchases ever for me.

Back