Hot Toys Assassin's Creed II - **Updated with Official Specs and Pics**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they don't use their 'good' sculptors because he wasn't real but a game face? Uh, he was real to begin with damnit! Why slack out HT, that's why he appears to have been lacking that quality touch! Crap go HT

So they don't use their 'good' sculptors because he wasn't real but a game face? Uh, he was real to begin with damnit! Why slack out HT, that's why he appears to have been lacking that quality touch! Crap go HT

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Their junior sculptors did a pretty good job with the sculpt... I don't know what you're going crazy about.

And no, Ezio is not a real person. The developers made him up and made him interact with such characters and families as Leonardo and the Medici in their fantasy version of 15th century Italy. I know, hard to believe, but true!

Last edited:
I dont see how anyone could consider this headsculpt to be "lacking"
AssassinsCreedII_Ezio_PR10.jpg

^^ ..and hey the more opportunity they give there junior sculptors the bigger the chance a new big name sculptor may emerge like how we have yulli, kojun ect...

Good to know HT is popular with game developers! There is so much potential in the video game market.
It's true, I know quite a few people in the design and animation industry that actually buys HT products for reference. Heck, I recently met a guy who ordered a HT Mark IV cause he is currently trying to make the perfect 1:1 scale Iron Man Mark IV suit and he believes that the HT will make for really great reference.

He showed some pics of the half done Helmet and it looks great!!!

After much thought.
This is a pass for me

I will hold out for an older Ezio with black outfit if they ever get round to making one.

playing this game right now. played the first one beat it and loved altair's charter. would love to have him, but i also love ezio's chacter so this is a must for me.:clap:clap:clap

I still wish they would fix his leather shoulder thing... it's far too inaccurate for me. The other small things I can deal with... but :gah: that thing is too off!

I will hold out for an older Ezio with black outfit if they ever get round to making one.

Now THAT would be badass, and I s'pose it's not entirely out of the question with the upcoming games. I think, given the choice, I'd want an Altair more than an Ezio in black outfit though. But this one is amazing, and I'd be buying it if I didn't have to limit myself at the moment. Hot Toys are doing some great things with characters that have very elaborate outfits, also seen with the Michael Jackson "Bad" behind Ezio in that photo.

Well, I haven't said it before shockingly, but this is going to be a must buy for me, along with any other version HT releases.

Back