Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Mine !!
Thanks to ABCEXPRESS (ebay shop HK) !!

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5a.jpg

8a.jpg

11a.jpg

Yeah !!
13a.jpg

Great Photos there, but is that MJ doin fake wiener pose on the background? :rotfl

I finaly opened my Samurai Predator, i was gutted to find a brown head i know it's old news but come on Hot Toys we pay for quality this is a no brainer purple body purple head. I am trying to ignore this error but it is so blatant it is realy hurting this incredible figure. Hot Toys should do the right thing and replace all the brown heads.

I finaly opened my Samurai Predator, i was gutted to find a brown head i know it's old news but come on Hot Toys we pay for quality this is a no brainer purple body purple head. I am trying to ignore this error but it is so blatant it is realy hurting this incredible figure. Hot Toys should do the right thing and replace all the brown heads.

I wasn't even aware of the color issue until after I got it. It doesn't even bother me at this point.

it doesnt. this is a predator imagined by japanese artist and sculptor Takayuki Takeya. he has done many diff pred and alien kits over the yrs. :)

It occurs to me that the " brown heads" didn't get the purple wash and it would seem that they were not finished painting. A lot of them might have gotten through that way. Any thoughts?

Finally took the plunge and snagged one of these from the comic shop. Came with the brown head, which didn't really bother me, but I said screw it and picked up some metallic purple paint today and gave it a good drybrushing. Turned out well, I think.

sampred2.jpg

sampred1.jpg

Last edited:
Back