Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talked to the retailer and mine will be comming in December, hopefully it's the 3rd batch with the purple head :yess: (he didn't say it, I'm just assuming it may be the case).

illproxy, congrats on the purple alien head, you lucky bastid! :D :hi5:

haha! cheers!:yess:

it was 100 dollars more to get it from abc in HK than it would have been through SS but im glad i did, removed SS from the entire eqaution. that was a load of B.S. they spit at customers regarding the brown head IMO. will go out of my way to not do bizness with them.

huge thks to Dront for the intel regarding abc and the purple heads!:1-1:

it was 100 dollars more to get it from abc in HK than it would have been through SS but im glad i did, removed SS from the entire eqaution. that was a load of B.S. they spit at customers regarding the brown head IMO. will go out of my way to not do bizness with them.

Load or not, buy it or don't. SSC has a % of HT business. All your doing is cutting out the ex items. But I do really understand this.

One of the items below had a problem. In the end ssc fix the problem. I really think it was accounting that said. Fix it.

Congrats illproxy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess:

Even my Elder Very glad you got the right one !

DSC_0011.jpg

Congrats illproxy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess:

Even my Elder Very glad you got the right one !

DSC_0011.jpg

thks Dront!!!:1-1:
set up my new detolf last night, sam pred will be in the top shelf :cool: already plottin on wht ht pred will be next- classic vs the incomin CH..

wow that elder is bad-ass ! so sick. have you read the darkhosre predator comic "1718" with the elders backstory, how he gets pirate pistol and why he repeats "take it" at glover. very cool.

Dammit this predator must be mine!!! I have sold enough stuff on the bay to nab him now!!! But my Batman DX 12 is coming in stock soon at BBTS....GAH!!! 1st world problems!! :gah:

All this "purple head" talk is calling out to the 12 year old in me a la "purple headed yogurt slinger" euphamism :hi5:

Wonder if we can get someone to make a custom biomask (old school style) for this figure....would look awesome!

wow that elder is bad-ass ! so sick. have you read the darkhosre predator comic "1718" with the elders backstory, how he gets pirate pistol and why he repeats "take it" at glover. very cool.

Must be interesting story, gonna get it !

Back