Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why wait? you can get it right now and have it at your house in 2 days with usps priority mail. go ahead and use those credit cards man. that's what god made them for. don't worry about the credit limit mumbo jumbo . you can always have that raised. good times! :D

LOL!!! Believe me I have thought about it...but I'm going to wait until my T-800, Joker 2.0, Maul Mythos, Snake Eyes and Utapau trooper are all paid up...or at least wait until I ONLY have Joker 2.0 on flexpay in Jan...

The wife is MUCH happier when I pay for them in smaller increments...so I try to work with that as tolerant as she is of my hobby :1-1:

Alright...off the beat, I didn't think I wanted this Pred...in fact I KNEW I didn't want this guy...aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just watched a video review of him...and guess what folks??

I FREAKING WANT THIS PREDATOR NOW!!!! SWEET 9LB 10OZ BABY JESUS HE IS AMAZING!!!! :panic: :clap :thud:

HOPEFULLY HE IS STILL AVAILABLE ON SS AFTER MY CURRENT PO'S FINISH FLEX PAYING IN DECEMBER :pray:

But...at nearly $400 bones...I'm still gonna think him over hard

I want this one too. Problem is my hobby money is spent for 2012.

where you getting it from? did you verify brown or purple head?

got my sam pred via HK seller abcexpress with a purple alien head, just opened it to take a look. very stoked. :cool:

grail haul and my tee design "sithy mouse" is up on shirtpunch.com

good day!:yess::yess:

keep thinkin im gonna wake up,lol!

got my sam pred via HK seller abcexpress with a purple alien head, just opened it to take a look. very stoked. :cool:

grail haul and my tee design "sithy mouse" is up on shirtpunch.com

good day!:yess::yess:

keep thinkin im gonna wake up,lol!

When did you order him from abcexpress? Because on their website it seems that he is on pre-order.

When did you order him from abcexpress? Because on their website it seems that he is on pre-order.

i ordered from abc on oct 25th and it arrived today. :)

maybe it was the last one and he is now getting more stock? i remember when i ordered mine he no longer had the listng up after and me thinking i got the last one.

i ordered from abc on oct 25th and it arrived today. :)

maybe it was the last one and he is now getting more stock? i remember when i ordered mine he no longer had the listng up after and me thinking i got the last one.

i hope the rumor is right and the "3rd batch" gradually being released contains the purple heads again. time will tell. if that shows up in the future the brown head sets will become the variant with a "special paint scheme from the original unproduced 3 alien head base" that was teased at some early conventions. :D hey if HT can come up with their BS story so can we.

i hope the rumor is right and the "3rd batch" gradually being released contains the purple heads again. time will tell. if that shows up in the future the brown head sets will become the variant with a "special paint scheme from the original unproduced 3 alien head base" that was teased at some early conventions. :D hey if HT can come up with their BS story so can we.

If that is the case the brown head no one seems to want will be worth more.

That original base should be available for purchase as an add on.

Guys,

I live in Asia now and have the luxury of scoring one purple head. I am wondering if anyone here would want to part with the brown head?
One can use the money to buy the purple head later. Just offer me the price by PM.

Or I am thinking of a trade with additional cash on top of it and both shipping fees to and from Indonesia/USA :)
PM me with the offer on how much more you can spare.

I hope this can help at least one of fellow freak here. I like the purple one no question asked but some fellow freaks maybe love it much more than I do so I thought to offer this opportunity after so long of careful thinking lol.

Shoot me PM guys. Or else more and more amazing pics on this forum :)

Cheers,
Mario.

Guys,

I live in Asia now and have the luxury of scoring one purple head. I am wondering if anyone here would want to part with the brown head?
One can use the money to buy the purple head later. Just offer me the price by PM.

Or I am thinking of a trade with additional cash on top of it and both shipping fees to and from Indonesia/USA :)
PM me with the offer on how much more you can spare.

I hope this can help at least one of fellow freak here. I like the purple one no question asked but some fellow freaks maybe love it much more than I do so I thought to offer this opportunity after so long of careful thinking lol.

Shoot me PM guys. Or else more and more amazing pics on this forum :)

Cheers,
Mario.

Hey Mario,

Thanks for helping out the people on the board! Much appreciated! :goodpost:

Pics of my samurai pred with the base painted by r5150s:

I love this thing!

samuraipred1.jpg

samuraipred2.jpg

samuraipred3.jpg

samuraipred4.jpg

^^wow reefer that base is sick! the pose is killer as well, must get a samurai or ninja 1/6 to battle my sam pred. looks so damn cool... :cool:

Tim,

Congrats on your purple head mate :)

cheers!!!!

was online promoting my tee while it was shirtpunch yesterday all day and didnt have the chance to open my sam pred other than look and confirm the purple head.

gonna open it tonight...so so stoked!!!! :yess: crazy and surreal having it in person after months now of staring at pics eyes blaze green in envy. lol

Back