Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my custom painted alien base in from r5150... and damn, the thing is absolutely gorgeous!! Definitely the best commision experience I've had in this hobby, can't reccomend him enough.

I'll try to take some pics soon, but gotta go work on my costume for tomorrow now :winkpumpk

just got my custom painted alien base in from r5150... and damn, the thing is absolutely gorgeous!! Definitely the best commision experience I've had in this hobby, can't reccomend him enough.

I'll try to take some pics soon, but gotta go work on my costume for tomorrow now :winkpumpk

Is it an all brown alien on the base?

Rob is the maestro of customization. He has done amazing work on this forum. You rock Rob! :clap.

Can't wait to see pics of your base.

I think I saw this base stand somewhere in the thread, looks like it made it to ebay.... looks cool but $3,700?!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...8342?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item19d5dfad76

Maybe its a prototype by hot toys too see how feasible such a task is, and it was too much time & money, not $3700 worth but could of added yet another $100 to this figure, it just looks so professionally made.

my badass mofo should be here on friday, probably be the best looking figure ill have for a long time, I hope.

Got mine a few days ago. Makes me want to get another one and mod this one. Such an epic pose.

Photo%20Oct%2030%2C%208%2011%2035%20AM.jpg

Last edited:
been looking around for more updates on what's going on with this purple vs brown head thing. some of the news going around is the first release that went to Asia had the purple head. then the second batch released went to SSC and that had the brown heads. now the third batch being released supposedly contains the purple heads again. any truth to this? and where is this 3rd batch going?

very awesome day, got my new cab, a new sound card, and the pred came with a purple head :)

This is good news for you...I am happy for you as well. I unfortunately was one of the victims who received a brown'ish head. I am still contemplating suicide...this has been very hard on me as I am sure it has been on others...even my family has seen a dramatic change in my behavior since I received a brown head...needless to say this has been a dark and rough time in my life. Shrinks do not help all they want to do is medicate me. I know suicide is the cowards way out but I just can not live with a brown Alien head. :(

Last edited:
I hear ya SepticFlesh. I was so close to throwing myself off the nearest bridge since I couldn't get this figure cuz I'm unemployed and have been for far too long. Then HT comes along and saves my life by making a huge QC error and claiming it's "supposed" to be that way. Thank you Hot Toys, thank you for saving my life.

Yeah i feel bad for those guys with the off color heads, I think its HT best work to date, shame how a QC issue like that can get by in such a work of art, and the head looks great next to the body with the right colour. Easy 10/10 makes the other figures standing next to it look bad, not sure if thats a good thing

wonder what would they say if i said i want my brown head with the blood loss?

btw iam in Australia so mine probably came from the Asian region. so thecollector80 could be right about this issue.

This is good news for you...I am happy for you as well. I unfortunately was one oi gf the victims who received a brown'ish head. I am still contemplating suicide...this has been very hard on me as I am sure it has been on others...even my family has seen a dramatic change in my behavior since I received a brown head...needless to say this has been a dark and rough time in my life. Shrinks do not help all they want to do is medicate me. I know suicide is the cowards way out but I just can not live with a brown Alien head. :(

i feel for you man. life has ups and downs. it will get better. the Lord provides for the righteous. remember that.

This is good news for you...I am happy for you as well. I unfortunately was one of the victims who received a brown'ish head. I am still contemplating suicide...this has been very hard on me as I am sure it has been on others...even my family has seen a dramatic change in my behavior since I received a brown head...needless to say this has been a dark and rough time in my life. Shrinks do not help all they want to do is medicate me. I know suicide is the cowards way out but I just can not live with a brown Alien head. :(

Well you could start a class action lawsuit, I am they would love that.

Alright...off the beat, I didn't think I wanted this Pred...in fact I KNEW I didn't want this guy...aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just watched a video review of him...and guess what folks??

I FREAKING WANT THIS PREDATOR NOW!!!! SWEET 9LB 10OZ BABY JESUS HE IS AMAZING!!!! :panic: :clap :thud:

HOPEFULLY HE IS STILL AVAILABLE ON SS AFTER MY CURRENT PO'S FINISH FLEX PAYING IN DECEMBER :pray:

But...at nearly $400 bones...I'm still gonna think him over hard

my samurai predator will arrive today and my tee deisgn "Sithy Mouse" is for sale at shirtpunch.com for $10 !

:) will report back when sam pred is in hand.

Alright...off the beat, I didn't think I wanted this Pred...in fact I KNEW I didn't want this guy...aaaaaaaaaaaaand I just watched a video review of him...and guess what folks??

I FREAKING WANT THIS PREDATOR NOW!!!! SWEET 9LB 10OZ BABY JESUS HE IS AMAZING!!!! :panic: :clap :thud:

HOPEFULLY HE IS STILL AVAILABLE ON SS AFTER MY CURRENT PO'S FINISH FLEX PAYING IN DECEMBER :pray:

But...at nearly $400 bones...I'm still gonna think him over hard

why wait? you can get it right now and have it at your house in 2 days with usps priority mail. go ahead and use those credit cards man. that's what god made them for. don't worry about the credit limit mumbo jumbo . you can always have that raised. good times! :D

Back