Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right Guys Got My Response Back From Sideshow, Due To Recieveing My Samurai Pred With a Missing Ball Joint On The Canon and a Unpainted Purple Head!!

They Responding and said , that they could send me the shoulder canon, but after checking at least a dozen box,es theres nothing they can do about the head,

because all the items in stock are like the picture ive sent a Tan Brown Colour and Not Purple.!. So does this mean everyone,s gonna get dodgy ones from sideshow

this does,ent look right ~ what do you think guys!! The Lower Head is Suppose to be Purple ~ Correct ~

Heres a Pic Of Mine, The Colour caint be right can it :monkey4

pa030050g.jpg

pa030057.jpg

Last edited:
Right Guys Got My Response Back From Sideshow, Due To Recieveing My Samurai Pred With a Missing Ball Joint On The Canon and a Unpainted Purple Head!!

They Responding and said , that they could send me the shoulder canon, but after checking at least a dozen box,es theres nothing they can do about the head,

because all the items in stock are like the picture ive sent a Tan Brown Colour and Not Purple.!. So does this mean everyone,s gonna get dodgy ones from sideshow

this does,ent look right ~ what do you think guys!! The Lower Head is Suppose to be Purple ~ Correct ~

u just got screwed man....

Demand a full refund. See if they change their tune. Follow through if they can't make it right, and find an alternative. It looks ridiculous and unfinished as is.

It blows my mind that somehow got through CQ....you would think having the alien painted the same color would be something they could not fug up. Sucks and now I am concerned about mine.

pa030050g.jpg

pa030057.jpg

Ask for a full refund ,don't take a no for an answer

You must have got the only one in the world that wasn't molded-in purple translucent plastic.

RARE as hen's teeth.

Demand a full refund. See if they change their tune. Follow through if they can't make it right, and find an alternative. It looks ridiculous and unfinished as is.

It blows my mind that somehow got through CQ....you would think having the alien painted the same color would be something they could not fug up. Sucks and now I am concerned about mine.

Ask for a full refund ,don't take a no for an answer

Oh man..... thats just terrible, and on such a pricey figure.

I don't think anyone could accept that.

Get a refund if you can... thats bull****.

You must have got the only one in the world that wasn't molded-in purple translucent plastic.

RARE as hen's teeth.

After Emailing Them Back and Asking For a Full Refund,They Magicly Responding, That They,ve Found a Full Purple Head That They Gonna Send on To Me With The Shoulder Cannon :yess: Thanks For all The Responses Guys,

After Emailing Them Back and Asking For a Full Refund,They Magicly Responding, That They,ve Found a Full Purple Head That They Gonna Send on To Me With The Shoulder Cannon :yess: Thanks For all The Responses Guys,

i am glad it worked out :clap:yess:

After hearing these issues that people are having, even if I could afford to get the Samurai I would be scared to, yikes. I'm glad it worked out for you hotslayer, congrats.

Good to hear :)

For the price, that was unacceptable, sorry you have to wait a few more days to get it corrected, but in the meantime enjoy the rest of the figure! Mine should be here Monday - perfect, my wife will see it head on as she's working from home that day...thinking of what the fallout might be lol...

Sadly I have the same issues with the Alien head.....I am hoping APcollectibles **Added, Aaron is an extremely awesome guy and he already got back to me. He already contacted sideshow about the issue...here's to hoping for no problems from them**( since sideshow sent it to me directly ) will be able to solve the problem, similar the the above poster. I also have another big issue with the right arm armor piece being damaged. The 2 pegs that hold it from the inside were bent beyond use. I have it pretty much balanced on the arm with one of the wrist blades holding it up.

Since I was so excited for this figure it got me pretty discouraged...I am just hoping it can be fixed. Other than that, this figure is Magnificent and literally...me having owned pretty much every other Hot Toys Predator ( besides the all the AVP Ones )...I have to say it puts them all to absolute shame. By far the best Hot Toys predator to date.

30j1xjc.jpg

ed0dw.jpg

Last edited:
Back