Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevermind they're coming up just fine and they're awesome! Great job mgbb. I don't think I've ever seen anyone put the alien's head in the right hand. :clap

Wow this figure is amazing. It arrived on thursday but I missed it because I was at work but I got it today but have only managed to have a look at it for 10 mins but it's such a stunning piece. So tempted to buy another. It's my sons party today so I won't have time to have a good look at it until tomorrow.
View attachment 51223
Ultra quick pic but this dude will going on the top shelf, where he belongs

I got the coming in 6 days email as well. The thing is, it was never shown in the coming in 30 days section. Not that it matters though.

I'm not seeing the pics either, but am galad of all the videos and pics posted by the rest. I'm really glad I pre-ordered this day one.

Just got $405 on ebay for my HT two-face. As soon as the payment clears I am so buying the **** out of samurai predator. I have not been this excited about getting a figure in a long long time.:panic:

Finally! After wondering for months what this figure reminded me of, i remember!

legacy-of-kain-03.jpg

Nice review on the video...Christ this figure is so detailed. Do not see how its possible for people not to just like it for that reason alone. So glad I jumped on getting it when I did for a good price. Can't wait to get this bad boy in!

Don't know where else to post this. But I live in Canada and I want to PO this guy from BBTS. I've never ordered anything from them before but I've heard they're pretty good. My question is, for anyone else that has ordered from them outside of the US, do they charge tax?

Don't know where else to post this. But I live in Canada and I want to PO this guy from BBTS. I've never ordered anything from them before but I've heard they're pretty good. My question is, for anyone else that has ordered from them outside of the US, do they charge tax?

Not sure on that but probably . Why don't you order from toys 2 ? Or toy square ? There in Canada . Shipping will be cheaper .

I can't wait for this...even told my wife straight up that I am getting this (usually I'm on the down low with figure purchases and just slide them into the collection without raising too much fuss haha)...gonna be a celebration when this gets here...

too bad with BBTS I probably need to wait like 2 more months lol...(I live in CA so don't want to buy from SS ...CA tax on top of no discount + shipping fees makes this like 400).

Back