Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ no one is disputing the exquisite beauty of this fine figure! Centurion & I are undecided solely based on the price $$

:exactly: See, some others and myself also see it like that!

You're not alone

I mean no doubt he looks like a fantastic masterpice but there are still more HT Predator figures to come,... so it's not a easy decision.

Samurai Pred looks awesome from the pics so far. The only drawback is the price. Kind of expensive in my opinion but I did PO this. Guess I just can't do without Preds in my collection. ;)

Mine got sent out today from HK. So hopefully I'll have him by the end of the week. Leo from GoodShipped said its a beautiful figure & he never says anything like that normally. I'll let you guys know what I think when I get him. My expectations are sky high

I thought about repainting the teeth and the dreads in a elder look, so I tried some things out with Photoshop. What do you think?

Only the teeth
001yq.jpg

Dreadlocks and teeth
002wfs.jpg

Last edited:
Mine got sent out today from HK. So hopefully I'll have him by the end of the week. Leo from GoodShipped said its a beautiful figure & he never says anything like that normally. I'll let you guys know what I think when I get him. My expectations are sky high

Bypass Ebay ? , because the price in that store is too high 480.88 US
and preroder is for Bypass 438.88 US

How much you Cost ?

How much you Cost ?

wow that's too expensive,
i just looked at the ebay the sampred's around $400 US

lucky i bought the POed for $295 US/pcs

How much you Cost ?

If there's something I want, I'll pay for it as soon as it goes up for PO. Leo normally always has one of the best prices when things 1st go up & yeah I bypass eBay & get it a bit cheaper. I can't remember what I payed though because it was over a year ago now.

Back