Hot Toys - Artist Collection - AVP: Samurai Predator 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck with that... Toy Anxiety still might have a set.

Thanks butter. Let's see how lucky I am lol.

Since you indicated that you're in Asia, I think your best bet is to find one there with the purple head and offer to do a straight up trade.

You'd be the most popular one in this thread. :lol

Cent, I will be dumb to do it looking how pricey the purple one goes on ebay LOL..

Butters,

It's so damn cheap $62 for the whole based considering the severed head can go up to $200 on evilbay. But due to distance the shipping is like $50 lol. So I better wait for any boardie to sell one to me for a reasonable price :)

Still waiting for anyone willing to see the brown alien head to me :)
Thanks.

:exactly:

the purple body is just it..purple..molded in color without any detail, such a shame cause it's a beautiful sculpt..one of the reasons I painted mine..it brought out all the details that were in there..I would love to do it in the original black/bluish/gray combo but the clear dome has a clear red on it..
IMG_4614.jpg
IMG_4547.jpg
IMG_4610.jpg

That is fkn sick man!! Do you take commisions by chance?

Yeah I just got my figure and the alien severed head is clearly not painted purple like the rest of the body. Has anyone had any luck with figuring out away to resolve this.

my awesome girlfriend just bought this for me as a gift. This is the coolest looking predator figure ever. I can't stop staring at it. I don't care if it comes with a rainbow alien head, it'll still be the best predator figure ever.

Yeah I just got my figure and the alien severed head is clearly not painted purple like the rest of the body. Has anyone had any luck with figuring out away to resolve this.

I posted earlier and have the same problem. Emailed Sideshow( if you bought from them) and addressed the problem. .... Or you can paint it! Which you shouldn't have to do

my awesome girlfriend just bought this for me as a gift. This is the coolest looking predator figure ever. I can't stop staring at it. I don't care if it comes with a rainbow alien head, it'll still be the best predator figure ever.

Keep her... My Girlfriend known how much i wanted the granty with Ironman. She offered to pay for half of it for Christmas. She knows me.

I will be ordering one of these. Still don't know what everyone is saying bad about these.

Butters,

It's so damn cheap $62 for the whole based considering the severed head can go up to $200 on evilbay. But due to distance the shipping is like $50 lol. So I better wait for any boardie to sell one to me for a reasonable price :)

Still waiting for anyone willing to see the brown alien head to me :)
Thanks.

It is a good price, but $50. for shipping seems a little on the extreme side. Do you live in the North Pole? :wink1:

I wouldn't mind seeing someone have a bash at painting the alien in a blue/black colour.

If your going to paint it I agree you may as well go full ball on the base as well. I actually think the brown looks better than the purple, but it's still the mother of all F ups from HT's.

I'd buy this guy even with the head problems if I didn't have so much on order. He looks really good. I think I might end up selling my classic pred for a swap down the track.

Except that I didnt' advise you to look on ebay. :slap
I guess you don't live in Asia. Oh well. Not my problem.

No you didn't but I don't have replacement but to get it on ebay. The place I live in Asia we are rarely selling parts. I don't see any alien head sold around here other then Evilbay and that's where the evilbay idea came up in the first place coz I have no where to look for.

Am i the only one who doesn't like the brown alien? without a doubt its a great repaint don't get me wrong, i just don't like how flat the aliens colour is. I much prefer the purple look stands out much more, and its different from the normal we are use to, as is the sam pred so it goes well.

saying that if you have the brown head/with no replacement, then it makes sense to paint it. Me personally i wouldn't i'd just use the Blagging story of the blood drain lol.

Had it over a week now and i still can't get over how awesome the figure is, just happy i got purple head lol

Back