1/6 Hot Toys AoU War Machine MK 2 - Head LEDs problem - help. (Pictures included)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sith_lords

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello,

Please look at the pictures and tell me if this is normal? It seems like the LEDs inside the head were positioned pointing outwards so the light comes out the side of the eyes, therefore hes got headlights coming out of his head..... :lol

I still have time to return it, as I got it a week ago, but I would like to know if this is normal or a defect. Thank you.

XibAAu2.jpg

Q6KxRMH.jpg

0HZ2HVN.jpg

The eyes are just supposed to light up. I don't think it matters which way they point. (The beams)

the concentration of the beam is due to the design of the faceplate and its eye panel. most likely, the outer edge of the eye panel is more dense and leads to the beam 'pointing' out. nothing to worry about

Agree with all the above. There is only one LED in the center of the head. It lights up both eyes. Since the plastic lenses are thicker in the middle and thinner to the sides to make the shapes, you get uneven light distribution and distortion. Your figures head is fine. Enjoy it and move on. ;)
Ryan

Yeah just checked. There is only one light inside the head so thats whats causing it. Just don't display in a corner

Last edited:
Thank you guys for clearing that up, my first set of Iron Man related 1/6 scale figures so I was clueless about this being an issue or not.

I'll be keeping, it is a beauty! appreciate the help!

Back