Hot Toys Announces PREDATORS Movie License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is Royce? Was he in a previous film? If not, how do we know that he is the best character after Arnold in the series? Is Royce Gracie in this movie? If so, count me in.

I want Royce the most. If there's one thing missing from the Alien/Predator franchise figure lines...it's the humans.

I feel the same. I like to get both 'heroes' and 'villains' from any given line and I really enjoy 'boring' human figures - theres something very satisfying about having them when the likeness is done right.

The Hot Toys Predator 2 figure sorely misses Mike Harrigan IMO - he could have been a really well kitted out figure too.

Then again there really were no human characters worth doing from either of the AvP films - but Alien, Aliens, Predator and Predator 2, films that have stood the test of time and repeat viewings very well, definitely have worthy characters who would have made great figures if only HT would have taken them on instead of just going for the easy safe options.

Awesome!!! Hopefully theyll remake the first pred since I never got a chance to pick him up.

Would be the perfect chance for Hot Toys to add improvements as well, though the smaller body will be appropriate in comparison to the new Preds (unless their figures are way too short as well :lol).

Back