Hot Toys Announces PREDATORS Movie License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cm87

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I was wondering about this since Hot Toys has not come up with new Predator figs for a while now. Do you think they are working on the new ones for Rodrigue'z film? If so, since Hot Toys has been improving their 1/6 bodies, do you guys think the new ones will be made out of different material instead of plastic?? That could be something new and refreshing!

:banana

UPDATE: March 15, 2010

It has just been confirmed! Hot Toys has just recently picked up the license for Robert Rodriguez's Predators. Can't wait until these babies start shipping!

Last edited:
Re: Will HOT TOYS make new predator figures for PREDATORS???

I was wondering also. Hope they do because can never have enough predators :D I think someone mentioned (cant remember who sorry) that a body like wolverines could make a pretty good body for the predator.

With the success and run heyve had with the licence I'll be surprised if they don't put out some figures.

Just hope that theyre closer to 1/6th because P1, although better proportioned, is a little stocky

Then again judging by some of the images that seen from the film, they look a little stocky anyway

I'm pretty sure it's a no-brainer that they are going to get the license. Predator, next to Dark Knight has got to be one of their biggest cash cows.

I for one can't wait!!

They should come up with the rest of the lost predators first.

I'd imagine they'd make figures, why stop now when interest is getting to an all time high with the predator? Especially now with the new designs for the movie

They would be crazy not to pick up the license. I would be very surprised if they didn't. I noticed that SS mentioned the opening of the Predators website in the Fantacular updates...kind of a "hint hint" for SS products.

HT will be all over these like flies round poop, wouldnt be surprised if an announcement came soon.

Predators.jpg

^ make it so

Would love a figure of Fishbourne's character as well, great character design.

predator_ff.jpg

Would love a figure of Fishbourne's character as well, great character design.

predator_ff.jpg

Oh wow that looks awesome. where did you get that from? That's neat that he's wearing a Pred Bio.

I would think that they would, I wonder if that Dog will be made not sure if it could stand alone as a figure but would be a great accessory!

I want Royce. He's an awesome character.

Yes. Confirmed.

Expecting Robert Rodriguez’s Predators movie and the amazing Hot Toys’ collectible figures? Wonderful news for all Predators fans!

Today, we are proud to announce the upcoming license on the collectible figures for the long-anticipated Predators movie. The film will be launched in July this year! Watch the exclusive preview at https://www.predators-movie.com/ & the SXSW footage! Trailer will be available this Thursday, Mar 18!

Another great Movie Masterpiece of the year, don’t miss it! Stay tuned!

Yes. Confirmed.

Expecting Robert Rodriguez’s Predators movie and the amazing Hot Toys’ collectible figures? Wonderful news for all Predators fans!

Today, we are proud to announce the upcoming license on the collectible figures for the long-anticipated Predators movie. The film will be launched in July this year! Watch the exclusive preview at https://www.predators-movie.com/ & the SXSW footage! Trailer will be available this Thursday, Mar 18!

Another great Movie Masterpiece of the year, don’t miss it! Stay tuned!

You're on a roll tonight Rob! Thanks man! Excellent news for me, bad news for my bank account.

They posted on their site at 12:32 and that's when I landed it. First time for me! I feel special.

Since the license is officially announced, I've updated the thread title. Until actual figures debut, this will be the thread for discussing HT product from Robert Rodriguez' Predators.

Back