Hot Toys announces "300" 1:6 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so what are the other two out of interest......

They are Avatar and Clash Of The Titans. Of course I have no idea how those movies are gonna be, but I really liked what I saw in the trailers so far. Both movies give excellent opportunities to make some great looking figures IMO :)

But, if you haven't seen any of these while being there then don't say anything. If I have to choose between dissapointment and keeping hope, I'll choose to keep hope :D

I want basterds too!
Did hot toys anounce it and not make anything?

Last I heard was a comment from Wookster in the IB thread saying that the Brad Pitt sculpt was almost ready and will be shown soon :)

Yes. This one will be one of the best releases by Hot Toys.

I hope they make Stelios...Michael Fassbender is one HELL of an actor.

I never knew he was in this movie! Well I had never heard of him before Inglorious Basterds...hmm, haven't seen the movie in awhile...is he the one that says "Then we will fight in the shade"

*makes quick dash to IMDB*:D

Did you happen to see Aldo Raine tigerfeet?

How exactly did you manage this too? I know Wai mentioned threeA brothers, but that does not really shed any light for me. Very cool though.

Based on the Coperhead figures HT made, Johann would have looked awesome.

As time has gone on I often find that as excited as I am by a new Hot Toys licence announcement this is offset by the fact that they seem even more incapable of including key figures than even Sideshow were.

Sooooo, do I buy the 1st leonidas or wait for the variant or the DX which may never happen?? I'm new to Hottoys but got stung on the t4 line, could have got some cool stands and variants if I waited

Did you happen to see Aldo Raine tigerfeet?

How exactly did you manage this too? I know Wai mentioned threeA brothers, but that does not really shed any light for me. Very cool though.

went to Hong Kong for a show done by ThreeA, Ashley Wood plus some other cool artists, as part of the trip they had organised for some of us to tour designer work shops and suppliers, eric so, kenny wong and hot toys to name just three....the respective owners knew each other.

Although we could take photos in the offices anything in the main guys office was for personal use only and we could not say what they are in case it put the figures at risk......given that they have announced 300 happy to give some insights but can't post pictures as would show some other gems also. :naughty

The whole trip was amazing and very enjoyable.....:banana

Back