Hot Toys Announce "The Expendables 2" License!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not interested in Expendables figures but I can't help but think we'll see a revival with 80s/90s classics with Hot Toys like Die Hard, Rambo, Rocky and The Terminator.

If we can get a new Rambo, Police Shootout/BD T-800, T2 Cyberdyne/BD and John McClane, I'll be a happy camper.

Can we get a Chuck Norris figure that whines and threatens not to be in the film if its "R" rated?

I don't know if Van Damme is going to be done by HT, because he is in talks with Enterbay for Van Damme figues, but who knows.

Meh. To me, what makes the Expendables fun is the team. I don't want just one. I want the full team. I ended up selling my Barney from the first film just because Li and Statham were promisse but never happened. I'd much rather a comany like NECA pick this up and make the full team rather than HT making just Stallone again. :slap

Can we get a Chuck Norris figure that whines and threatens not to be in the film if its "R" rated?

I cant believe they caved in to Chucks demands....:slap I might as well wait for the directors cut to watch the movie. I mean I would much rather have a hard R rated action movie then Chuck Norris anyway.

I cant believe they caved in to Chucks demands....:slap I might as well wait for the directors cut to watch the movie. I mean I would much rather have a hard R rated action movie then Chuck Norris anyway.

I'm not sure that I buy the fact that Chuck has enough pull to determine the rating (he was talking out of his butt). I think the producers just saw $$$, thinking that a pg-13 will have a higher gross. The people that they are trying to cater to hardly know who these actors are. With the pg-13 rating, they are alienating those of us older fellas that want an over the top, hard R, 80's splosion fest.

Sideshow exclusive for Sly/Arnie/Bruce should be matching Planet Hollywood tshirts :)

It's pretty much impossible for them to improve on the first barney, I never managed to get that one though and I always coveted it so I'm looking forward to the new one.

This is most likely just HT new way of saying "Barney Ross re-release". The original sold out, did really well if i'm remembering correctly. If not, i'll pass anyway because Chuck Norris already ruined it. I want to see heavy gore in these movies ala Rambo 4.

This is most likely just HT new way of saying "Barney Ross re-release". The original sold out, did really well if i'm remembering correctly. If not, i'll pass anyway because Chuck Norris already ruined it. I want to see heavy gore in these movies ala Rambo 4.

Well, Chuck Norris' movies from the 70s and 80s were on the level of PG-13, and I can't recall him cursing (not even once) or doing anything that would cause parents to cover their children's eyes. He's probably not the ideal type of actor for an Expendables movie :lol.

Regardless though, I'd still like a 1/6 scale figure of him.

I want Gunner (Lundgren) but they should of held off on announcing it until after they'e debuted their backlog of projects, this won't be shown for so long, why announcenit now? surely they could've worked on it for longer and then announced it to cut down on the wait time

Just give me Chuck Norris and I'm happy. :D

Chuck-Norris-PG.jpg

Expendables 2? HT need to finish E1 1st. Agree with Dino though, you will probably end up just getting Barney again. It'll be a sin if right though, with all them action mega stars staring.

They better make Statham this time. I love that all these companies are making action classics this year. Van Damme and Willis too? ____ yeah!

Back