Hot Toys Announce Batman Returns License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gliding cape makes for one of the most memorable scenes with this suit, and is of a distinctive style that is unique to the Returns suit. I hope they include it and the ripped off cowl / claw scratched Bruce Wayne head.

Look at DX13
Yeah, I'm looking.

PD1353044087GGx.jpg

The dude is practically two figures in one; in relation to Hot Toys current pricing, I don't think $299 is completely unjustified for DX13. Now I'm not saying a DX Returns Batman won't be $300 - but I don't believe a Returns figure without the glider would be $80 less expensive. The glider's a pretty basic accessory - just a plastic frame with some fabric attached to it. Far more basic than, say, a 1:6 scale leather jacket with buckles and belts and zippers and pockets and sleeves...

I guess I see two head sculpts (Keaton with ripped cowl), the glider ( which I imagine would require moving part ($$$) different lower face sculpts, accessories etc. So not to far from DX 13

I guess I see two head sculpts (Keaton with ripped cowl), the glider ( which I imagine would require moving part ($$$) different lower face sculpts, accessories etc. So not to far from DX 13
Computer batarang, his classic grapple gun, his rooftop grapple gun, batmobile remote...I can't think of anything else.

Edit: Also, his penguin remote:

13685589514110.jpg

Last edited:
2 for 1 DX. :exactly:

But if I had to choose: Mayor.

If they could make one definitive-look Iron Man whose panties and neck won't turn pink I'd consider buying one (1) for my superhero shelf.

Do the dicast ones have the pink panties too?

2 for 1 DX. :exactly:

But if I had to choose: Mayor.
I bet Devito Penguin ends up being one of HT' best figures - period, to date.

All I'm after though, is Michelle. :rock
This one should be like DX07, regular suit and battle damaged :panic:
It'd be great if both Penguin and Catwoman were two-for-one DX figures, Penguin including both his Mayor and Sewer attire and Catwoman including "final battle" head. On the one hand I imagine Hot Toys would want to milk these figures for multiple releases (Penguin especially since he'll require a very specialized custom body), but on the other hand they can't seem to get anything out the door that isn't from a movie called Iron Man so maybe they'd rather just throw us a bone and go all-out with a single release.

I too could see Penguin being an amazing figure, what with his bucket of colorful umbrellas; I can also see a lot of quality control issues with those fragile little umbrellas if they actually open/close. A pin in one of the two Batmobile grappling hooks keeps falling out on me, and it's a freakin' nightmare to firstly locate and secondly thread back into the hinge.

PS, Nice photo spanbauer, I'd not seen that one before. It shows off the detail of the suit panelling/layering much better.
It's from a site called https://www.batman-online.com - they've got lots of other images, too.

Howard Chan - Captain After-the-fact.

Yes the line which we said would launch at Xmas 2012 and still hasn't materialised by August 2013 is, it might surprise you to know, delayed.

Back